Day 37 out of quarantine

TW: ⚠️ ISIAH WASHINGTON
If you don't like Isaiah Washington slander you should leave :)

Ellen and Patrick got up once again for work. But this time, Patrick was actually able to film. They had the table read yesterday.

The two of them arrived and walked into the building. "Ellen, Patrick nice to see you. Let's begin filming, we have a long day ahead of us." Shonda said in a professional tone.

Once the they both changed, Ellen into the patient gown and Patrick into some casual clothing, Patrick and Ellen walked over to the area they would film and waited.

"Patrick, you know what to do. Run into the hospital and find Chandra." Krista instructed. Patrick nodded and once they called action, they began filming.

Once their scenes were done, they had a short break and went to sit with everyone in the break room.

"Ellen, are you seeing this?" Camilla asked as she walked over and held up her phone. "What is it?" She asked.

Ellen read the tweet that Camilla showed her. "Once a bartender, always a bartender." Isaiah Washington wrote in a tweet. Ellen scoffed. "What's up his ass?" She asked.

"Who said that?" Patrick asked with a frown. "Isaiah." Camilla replied, a disgusted expression on her face. "Why is he even talking about me?"  Ellen asked.

"He's been tweeting about everyone lately. Katherine, Sandra, you." Camilla replied.

"Thats fuckign stupid. I'll kick his ass." Patrick said angrily. "Hey. Calm down. He's just talking trash." Ellen said.

"I'll reply and be a bitch." Ellen said.

"You sure you want to do that?" Patrick asked timidly. "Hey, I grew up in Boston. I don't take any shit, you know that." She replied with a giggle.

Ellen grabbed her phone and pulled the tweet up. "And what are you doing now with your $500,000 net worth? Buying trump hats or sometning?" She typed.

"Is that rude? Should I not bring money into it?" Ellen asked. "No girl! Send it!" Camilla exclaimed. "Post it. That's badass." Patrick said as he kissed her cheek softly.

Ellen pressed post and put her phone away. "Damn El! Nice tweet." Caterina exclaimed with a smile. "He's an asshole. He deserved it." Chandra said.

"Remember that one time he fell while walking to the table read? That was hilarious." Patrick said with a chuckle. "He's a joke. What is he even doing now?" Camilla asked.

"No idea. Bashing his former co stars I guess." Patrick scoffed. "All of you, back to work please. Ellen, Patrick, Chandra, we need to film again." Krista called out.

•••

After some more hours of filming and more discussion, it was now 10pm and the two of them decided just to stay at the trailer.

"I missed the trailer. Nice and cozy." Patrick commented. "I change it up every month or so." Ellen replied. "It's nice. I like the interior. I also like the picture by your bedside table." He said with a smirk.

Ellen blushed. "I never took that down." She admitted.

"I know." He replied, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her close. "Did Isaiah give you a hard time ever?" Patrick asked.

"Sometimes. He's a tool." Ellen mumbled into his chest. "I remember you yelled at him once. That was hilarious and he totally deserved it. Your Boston accent even came out you were so mad. That only
Happens when your pissed." Patrick said, laughing.

"He's just so obnoxious." Ellen said, pulling out her phone. "Oh, he replied."

"Let's see. 'You are an awful actor. I'm having the time of my life. You've been stuck on that stupid show for almost 2 decades. Too scared to leave, I guess.'" She read.

"What the hell?" Patrick exclaimed in disgust. "I'll send one back." Ellen said.

"And what show are you filming right now? Oh right, you aren't on one. And I haven't been stuck on this show. I'm making 20 million dollars a year by choice. I could've left years ago. Think before you speak you uneducated dumbass." She typed backed. Ellen wasn't one to respond to hate comments, but Isaiah just pissed her off.

"Damn. You're feisty." Patrick said in amusement. "You already knew that." Ellen replied. "Alright. I'm tired." She said, putting her phone away. "Take a quick shower before?" He suggested. Ellen nodded.

They both entered the small trailer shower and sighed in relief as the hot water pelted down on them. Ellen squirted the shampoo into her hands and massaged it into Patrick's hair, forming a Mohawk. "Cute." She said, kissing his nose.

Patrick chuckled and massaged the shampoo into her hair, this time putting a glob of soap on her nose. "Cute." He mimicked. The two of them washed their hair and bodies and stepped out into the bathroom, towels wrapped around themselves.

Ellen and Patrick changed into their pajamas and climbed into bed. "Goodnight Patty." She mumbled into his chest. "Night El. I love you. And if he ever bothers you again, I'll kick his ass." He replied. Ellen giggled. "Okay. I love you too."

Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed the Isaiah slander! Hope you guys liked the chapter and if you have any ideas for future chapters feel free to drop them. Please. I need them. Hope your all doing well and taking care of yourselves.