Day 9 of quarantine

Ellen woke up feeling slightly better than the previous days. She went downstairs and found everyone sitting on the couch. "Hey el!" They exclaimed. "Hey!" Ellen exclaimed. "You look like your feeling better." Shonda pointed out. "I do feel better." Ellen replied as she sat down next to Patrick.

"How's everyone else feel?" Ellen asked. "Good." Came from around the room. Ellen smiled and looked at Patrick. "Hi." She whispered. "Hi." He whispered back with a smile as he pressed a kiss to her forehead. He wanted to kiss her for real, but he wasn't sure if she was okay with that in front of everyone. But Patrick had plans to ask Ellen out today.

"I'm going swimming today." TR announced. "I'll join you. When?" Ellen asked. "I don't know. Now?" He suggested. "Sounds good. Anyone else wanna come?" Ellen asked. "I will." Patrick said, as did everyone else.

They ascended upstairs and got into their bathrooms to change. Ellen got into her room and changed into her black bikini, and wrapped a white robe around her. As she was about to leave, the door opened, revealing a shirtless Patrick. Patrick put his hand on her waist and pressed his lips firmly to hers. "What was that for?" Ellen asked with a giggle as she pulled away. "Just wanted to sneak one in before we go back out." Patrick explained. Ellen smiled and nodded before grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the room.

They stepped outside and walked towards the huge pool. They also had a jacuzzi outside, which they would use later. TR, Eric, Chandra, Jesse, Giacomo, and Camilla were all already in the pool, while Kim, Shonda and Krista were all laying in the chairs.

Ellen pulled off her robe, and Patrick checked out her smooth, toned stomach and smiled. Ellen blushed at him before diving into the water. She shrieked at the temperature, but quickly got used to it and swam over to everyone. "Get in Pat!" Ellen yelled. Patrick jumped in and swam over to her.

"Wsnt to play truth or dare?" Camilla asked. "We already played that." Patrick pointed out. "So? We have a good dare." Camilla argued. "I'll go first." She said before anyone could argue. "Ellen, we dare you and Patrick to kiss." She said. "We already did that dare!" Ellen said with a laugh as she turned to Patrick. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers and kissed him roughly. Patrick was receptive to the kiss and placed his hand gently on her waist.

Ellen pulled away and looked back at the group. "Happy?" She asked. "Patrick, just ask her out already!" Chandra exclaimed. "It's clear you two have done that before." Giacomo said. Ellen blushed. "Okay. El, do you wanna go out with me once we get out of here?" Patrick asked. "Sure Pat." Ellen replied. Camilla clapped happily and Ellen and Patrick blushed, amused.

At one point, Patrick and Ellen swam over to a secluded part of the pool. Ellen was in the corner and Patrick was in front of her, his arms on each side of him holding on to the sides. "Do you actually want to go out with me?" Patrick asked. "Yes. If you want to." Ellen said with a smile. "I do." He said as he kissed her. "You look good." Patrick whispered as he eyed her cleavage. "Patrick Galen dempsey!" Ellen scolded. "You look good too." She whispered as she looked at his bare chest.

"Look!" TR said as he saw Patrick and Ellen. "I can't wait for their wedding." Camilla blurted. Everyone laughed and kept their eyes on the pair. "They are so cute." Krista gushed. "Let's hope Patrick doesn't get symptomatic like Ellen was." Shonda said with a laugh.

"I missed you." Ellen said. Patrick smiled sadly. "I missed you too. Listen El, I'm sorry for leaving." Patrick said. "I know Patty. It was right of you to try to save your marriage." Ellen said. Patrick nodded. "When did you and Chris get divorced? I saw it on the news but I don't remember when." Patrick asked. "3 years ago." Ellen replied. "Have you... been with anyone since?" Patrick asked. "No. It's hard to tell when someone is using you for your money or if they actually like you. And Chris used me for the money so..." Ellen trailed off.

Patrick gave her a sad smile. "Have you been with anyone?" Ellen asked. "No. Just haven't found the right girl. But now maybe I've changed my mind." He said with a wink as he kissed her again. Ellen's cheeks reddened and she smiled. "Me too." She said.

A half an hour later, they got out of the pool and went upstairs to shower and change.

After Ellen finished her shower, it was her turn to go sneak up on Patrick. She opened his door and smirked when she saw him with only a towel around his waist looking down at his phone. She snuck behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Wha?" He asked in surprise. Ellen pressed kisses to his neck. "Mm hi." Patrick moaned. "Hi." She whispered into his ear. Patrick turned around and put his arms on her waist and kissed her passionately.

He gently pushed her back until her calves hit the edge of the bed and lifted her up onto the bed. He hovered over her and pressed kissed all over her neck and face. Patrick groaned as she returned the favor and ran her hands up and down his chest. He pulled her shirt off, leaving her in only a bra and a pair of sweatpants. He dipped between her cleavage and pressed kisses everywhere.

As Patrick was about to pull off her pants, a knock at the door once again stopped them. "Patrick! Want to play pool?" Guacamole asked. "No!" Patrick yelled back. "Come on, don't be a loser!" He yelled. Ellen gave Patrick a slight nod and he sighed. "Give me 10 minutes." He sighed.

"I'm sorry El." Patrick said as he looked down at his towel, which was now tenting. "It's okay. Go...take care of that and I'll meet you downstaids." Ellen said. He nodded and went into the bathroom.

They need a do not disturb sign.

Don't worry guys, the seggs will come soon! I'm still deciding if I want to do it detailed or not lmao. Hope you guys enjoy.