Day 8 out of quarantine

A week later, Ellen and Patrick were back to work. After sleeping at their own houses, they got ready in the morning and decided to carpool in Patrick's Porsche. "I love this car." Ellen said with a giggle. "Me too." He replied.

They got to the beach once again and got out together, immediately seeing their large crew and equipment on the sand.

"Patrick, Ellen!" Shonda called from under a canopy. They both walked over together in their flip flops. "How are you guys doing?" Shonda asked. "Pretty good." Patrick replied as Krista joined. "So, You two have a nice kissing scene this morning. But you have to make it real, like you used to on set. Feel the emotions of reuniting. You guys normally do this just fine, so let's start shooting when the set is ready." Krista said.

"Sounds good to me." Ellen said with a smile. "Change in to these. There are those tents over there." The wardrobe lady said as she handed both of them their outfits.

They walked to the tent side by side. "I love the beach." Ellen said as she admired the ocean view. "Me too. Maybe we can go swimming after." Patrick suggested. "We should." She replied as she stepped into the superset tent.

Ellen changed into her usual beach outfit, a white long sleeve shirt with a v neck, and some regular light wash jeans. Patrick changed in to practically the same thing, just a white collared shirt and ran khakis. They stepped out at the same time and made their way back to the set.

"Alright, places everybody!" Debbie called. Ellen took her place and Patrick took his. She was standing about 6 feet from him now. "Action!" Debbie yelled. "What does this mean?" Ellen asked. "It means you have a choice to make. If you come to me, then you'll leave everyone in real life. If you stay there, you'll keep hanging on." Patrick replied.

Ellen followed her directions and slowly stepped forwards to Patrick. She reached him and gently put one arm around his neck and the other wrapped around his waist and kissed him softly. Except this wasn't Meredith and Derek. It was Ellen and Patrick. She pulled away after a second. Krista decided that they were going to have Meredith code for a moment and be able to touch Derek and kiss him, but then they get her pulse back and the sand extends, pushing Meredith away again.

"And cut! That was excellent you two!" Debbie announced. Patrick and Ellen walked out of the camera and under the canopy. "Ellen, you have a few more scenes to do. Patrick, you're obviously welcome to stay and hang out." Shonda said. Ellen nodded and so did Patrick. "I'll see you soon." Ellen said as she kissed him softly and ran off to her que.

Patrick watched in amazement as Ellen flawlessly acted out her scenes with Chandra and Jim once again. She truly was an excellent actress, one of the best. "You really love her, don't you?" Shonda asked, causing a blush to creep up on his face. "I do." Patrick admitted happily. "When are you gonna pop the question?" Shonda asked quietly. "I'm not sure yet." He replied. "But I definitely will." He added quickly. "Good." Shonda said.

A few hours later, Ellen finished filming her scenes and sat down on the beach. Patrick came up behind her and sat down, putting his legs securely around her. "Want to go swimming?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her. "Sure. We should ask though." Ellen replied. "Wait, wait! This is too cute!" Debbie exclaimed as she took out her ohone. "Smile!" She squealed. Ellen and Patrick smiled in each other's arms. "So cute. I sent it to both of you." Debbie said happily.

They both stood up and approached Shonda. "Can we go swimming?" Shonda asked. "Go ahead." She said.

Patrick and Ellen changed into their swimsuits they brought and met back up by the water. It was now almost 6, so most of the crew had packed up and left. Ellen wore a regular black bikini, showing off her toned abdomen, and Patrick wore a pair of blue swim trunks. "You look beautiful." He said as he wrapped his arms around her small waist and kissed her forehead before guiding her head down to his chest. "You look handsome." She murmured as she enjoyed being in his arms.

Hand in hand they stepped into the cool Malibu waters and got in. The waves were pretty tame at the time, and the sun was just starting to set. To say it was a gorgeous view was truly an understatement. "You did great today." Patrick whispered as he held her in his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she kissed him passionately. "You did too." She replied.

"I love you so much Ellie." He said, with so much love and admiration in his eyes it made Ellen want to cry. "I love you too Patty. More than anything." She replied as she put her forehead against hers and closed her eyes.

A little while later, it was too dark to swim so they went home. After they both showered at Patrick's house, they climbed into his big bed and turned on the TV. "Good day?" He asked. "Really good day." Ellen replied sleepily as she burrowed into the crook of his shoulder. They both soon drifted off in the comfort of each other's arms.

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did, feel free to drop some ideas! Thanks for reading and I hope you all are doing well!!