Day 20 of quarantine

2 day jump

Finally. The day came that everyone was able to leave. Some of them didn't mind the quarantine, but others wanted to get the hell outta there and back to their families.

Ellen and Patrick woke up in each other's arms. "We get to go home tomorrow." He whispered. "We get to go home tomorrow." She repeated happily. "And we're only a few houses apart." Patrick said. "Good." She whispered as she kissed him softly before slipping out of bed.

Ellen walked into her bedroom and quickly changed into some leggings and one of Patrick's sweatshirt she stole. She got ready and went back to the kitchen where she met up with everyone.

"Who's ready to go home?" Shonda asked. "Me!!" Everyone exclaimed with a chuckle. "Okay. So, Krista and I will talk to you about starting back up again via email. We don't have a known time table, but we'll let you know. In the meantime, stay safe, wear your masks, and enjoy the time with your families." She announced. "Thank you." They all said.

Ellen and Patrick walked outside hand in hand before parting to their cars. They paparazzi was everywhere, surrounding their cars and the house. Somehow the word got out that they were out of quarantine.  "I'll see you later." Patrick said as he gave a kiss to her lips and hugged her tightly. "Okay." Ellen whispered. She pulled away from the hug and got into her SUV and drove off to her house.

Patrick got into his Porsche and turned on the engine. He was very happy to be out of the mansion. He loved spending time with Ellen and everyone, but  he was very anxious to get out of the house. He drove himself home, taking in the gorgeous Malibu skies.

He pulled into his driveway and got out of the car. He entered the house and smiled when he saw everything, just as he left it. The only thing that was missing was Ellen.

She got home around the same time as Patrick and entered her house. Ellen loved architecture, and she had her house professionally made the way she liked. She made herself a quick cup of coffee and sat outside on her porch, over looking the water. Pulling out her phone, she texted Patrick. "Home and drinking some coffee - want to come over?" She sent.

Patrick responded within 5 minutes. "I'll be over in 5." He sent back as he got his keys and wallet and decided just to walk over. Their houses were really only 3 houses apart. The funny thing was, they didn't even try to do that. It was just coincidence.

He knocked on her door and smiled when the door opened, revealing her small form. "Long time no see." Patrick said with a dreamy smile as he walked inside her beautiful home. "I missed you." Ellen said as she embraced him. "I missed you too even though it's only been an hour." Patrick replied as he held her close to his Chest.

"Let's go sit on the porch." Ellen suggested. He nodded and followed her out on her porch. He sat down on the comfortable chair, expecting Ellen to sit on the one across from him, but instead her sitting in between his legs and leaning against his chest.

"Your house is gorgeous." Patrick said as he took in the Malibu view of the sky and ocean. "Thank you." Ellen said. "Seriously, you could be an architect if you weren't an actor. Or a chef. Either one." He said with a laugh. "And you could be a race car driver." Ellen said.

"So, I heard you directed a few episodes. How was it?" Patrick asked randomly. "I loved it. It was a little difficult to film myself and direct, but it was awesome. You know my production company?" Ellen asked. "Yes." He replied. "Well, I think that whenever greys ends we're gonna start picking up some shows so I can produce and direct." Ellen said.

"That's awesome el! When do you think greys will end though?" He asked interested. "I'm not sure. I mean, I've been doing it for 17 years now. I love the show and everyone there. Maybe we can make it to season 20. I'm really enjoying myself." She admitted. "That's good El. You know, ever since I've left I've missed everyone. And it's not just the people, it's the environment too. Greys was an experience of a lifetime for me. I missed it." He said.

"Well, now your back for a little longer. And I'm here too." She said with a smile. "I saw an episode of Devils." She said. "You did?" He asked in awe. "It's good. I domt really understand much of the financial stuff, but the plot is good. I like it." Ellen replied. "It's really fun. My co star, Alessandro, he's a funny guy. And the storyline is good too." Patrick said. Ellen could feel how proud he was and smiled.

"Oh god." Ellen muttered as she saw the flashes start from below them. "They're everywhere." Patrick groaned with a laugh. "We're just so popular." Ellen joked. "Ellen! Patrick! How are you guys?" Someone yelled. "You guys look adorable! Hope you guys are feeling good!" Another yelled.

Patrick and Ellen chuckled to themselves, feeling happy to be out of the house, yet still in each other's arms.

Hey guys!!
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!! I have some ideas for next, but if you want to drop some, feel free! Hope your doing well!!