Day 7 of quarantine

Everyone woke up in the morning still on the couch. Patrick woke up and flexed his back, wincing in pain. Being 54 at laying sleeping on a couch was not ideal.

He tried to move but then remembered the body laying with him. He put his hand on her arm and pulled away from the heat. He took the back of his hand to her forehead and mareveled at how hot it was. "Patrick." Shonda whispered. "She's burning up." Patrick whispered back, his brow furrowed in concern. Eric tossed him a thermometer from the kitchen and he caught it.

He gently ran it over Ellen's forehead and read. "103.7." Patrick said. "Wake her up." Linda, our on screen nurse and offscreen nurse. Patrick gently shook Ellen up and she moaned. "Uhhhh." She moaned as she tried to burrow herself into Patrick's chest. "Ellen, you need to eat something and take some medicine." Linda said. "Cold." Ellen mumbled. "I know. What do you want to eat?" Linda asked. "Nothing." Ellen said. "Ellen." She warned. "I don't know...soup?" Ellen said dejectedly. "Okay. Sit tight, me, Shonda and Krista will make that while you spoon Patrick." Linda said as she stood up. "Sounds good." Ellen said. Patrick had to smile at how content she was in his arms.

Ellen was up now, and she knew she wouldn't go back to sleep. "How does everyone else feel?" Ellen asked. "Good." Came from around the room. "Everyone, we're getting covid tested tonight. Make sure your down here by 6 please." A crew member announced. They all kind of ignored that and went back to their conversation. Camilla turned on the TV and smiled when she saw the Greys headline.

"Greys Anatomy stars quarantined - how will they deal with it?" The headline read. "Hey, thats us!" Jesse exclaimed with a laugh as their Instagram live popped up. "Patrick Dempsey and Ellen Pompeo kiss on live - but what does that mean?" The news reporter asked. Everyone chuckled and looked at Patrick and ellen, who were both blushing. "The TV shower front runner and highest paid female actress Ellen Pompeo spoke out about her and Patrick Dempseys relationship." The reporter said as she kept going on about the two. "Highest paid female actress." TR said. Ellen rolled her eyes and leant back into Patrick.

"Ellen seems pretty sick." Shonda said as they started to make soup for Ellen. "You know how she is when shes sick, it's usually bad." Krista pointed out. "She just needs to rest. And I don't think Patrick will let her do anything on her own." Linda said with a chuckle. "Those two. I've been waiting for that since season 1." Krista daid. "Haven't we all?" Shonda asked as she laughed. "Hopefully when this season ends Patrick won't leave again and stop talking." Shonda said. "He better not. But I don't think he will. Those two literallt have been laying in each other's arms for like 2 days straight. And their older now. More mature." Linda pointed out. "True." Krista said.

They finished the soup and brought it over to Ellen with more Advil. "Thank you." Ellen said, her voice raspy. "Take it easy El." Shonda said. She nodded and ate her soup.

"El, I gotta get up for a minute and pee." Patrick said. "Okay." Ellen replied as she slowly got up. "Woah." She said as she wobbled. Patrick was quick to stable her and gently placed her back down on the couch. "I have to pee too." Ellen said. Patrick smiled and helped her back up. He wrapped his arm around her waist and helped her to the bathroom.

"You good?" Patrick asked as they got to the room. Ellen nodded and shut the door. Patrick waited outside until the door opened. "I'll wait here." Ellen said as she yawned. Patrick nodded and entered the bathroom.

He did his business and came out. He looked around but didn't see Ellen until he looked at the floor. Ellen was slumped against the wall, snores coming from her mouth. He chuckled and shook his head before bending down and picking her up like a baby. She nuzzled into his embrace unconsciously and sighed.

Patrick brought her back to the living room and laid her down gently. "Patrick, we have our covid testing now." Krista said. He sighed and quietly woke Ellen up. They lined up at the door and one by one got their noses swabbed. Patrick practically held up Ellen as she got tested. The way she scrunched up her nose in discomfort was so adorable to Patrick. "I need to change. I feel gross." Ellen said. "I probably should too." Patrick agreed.

They went up to their rooms and Patrick quickly and easily changed into sweatpants and another sweatshirt while Ellen was having difficulty. He knocked on her door lightly and opened it. He smiled when he saw Ellen laying on the bed. "Ellen." He said. "Can you help me?" She asked as she sat up. He was surprised for a moment but nodded. "What do you want to wear?" He asked. "Just sweats and a sweatshirt." Ellen replied. He dug through her wardrobe and dresser before finding what she wanted.

"Can you stand up?" He asked. She nodded and stood up, her eyes closed. He chuckled and slowly removed her sweatshirt, revealing a black bra and her smooth skin. Patrick swallowed thickly and tried to unfocus his gaze from her chest. She opened her eyes, and when he saw them, he saw desire and lust. He didn't care that she was sick. He pressed his lips to hers and kissed her deeply. Her almost bare chest pressed up against his covered one.

Ellen moaned lightly as he slipped his tongue in her mouth and smiled against his lips. He placed his hands low on her hips and gently pushed her against the wall. Attacking her with kisses up and down her neck, she snaked her hands under his sweatshirt and pushed it up and off.

His hands went for her pants when they were interrupted with a knock. "Ellen!" Shonda called. "Dinner is resdy." She said. "Coming!" Ellen replied.

The two pulled away from each other and blushed. "I'm gonna go take a cold shower." Patrick said as Ellen noticed his very prominent erection. She swallowed and nodded.

Damn dinner.