Day 16 of quarantine

Day 4 out of 7 for Ellen at the hospital was boring. She woke up once again feeling good, and back to normal. She looked at her phone and opened the text message from Patrick. "Wsnt to do an Instagram live with us?" He sent. "Sure. When?" I replied. "Now?" He sent.

She saw the notification that he started the live and went to Instagram. She clicked on the live and joined, smiling when she saw everyone's faces. She pressed the request To join button and was immediately accepted. "Hi el!" They exclaimed. "Hi guys!" Ellen replied.

"How are you feeling?" Patrick asked even though he just talked to her the other day. "I feel pretty good. Im getting sick of this place though." Ellen replied honestly. "How many more days?" Chandra asked. "I think 3 more, but I'll convince them to let me out earlier." Ellen said with a chuckle

"Okay guys, should we do a Q and A thing or what?" Patrick asked the live. The comments came rushing in. "Q and A!" Most of them read. "Okay, first question is for...Ellen. Where did you grow up?" Camilla read from the screen."I grew up in Everett Massachusetts." Ellen said with a proud smile. 

"Patrick, where did you grow up?" She asked. "Lewiston Maine." Patrick replied. "Our only two New Englanders." Shonda said with a laugh. "TR, how has it been being back on set after all these years?" Camilla read. "its been wonderful. This cast is amazing, and Ive missed it dearly. Being able to see everyone again and reconnect has been an amazing experience." TR said happily.

"Ooo Jesse, how do you feel about Jo and Jackson?" she read. "Well, I think its interesting. Jo and Jackson are both kinda lonely now, so is it like 'a hookup' thing or is it a real relationship is the question." Jesse replied. "I agree." Camilla replied

"Shonda, are we going to get a MerDer kiss?" Kim read this time. Shonda smiled. "You'll just have to wait and see." She said with a smile. "I will tell you that these two have been kissing a lot." Shonda added, pointing to Patrick and Ellen through the screen seeing the blush creep up on both of their faces. 

"Ms Pompeo, I have to take your vitals quickly." Kayla the nurse said. "Okay. Hey, were doing an instagram live, wanna say hi?" Ellen asked. The nurse nodded as she took Ellens blood pressure. "Guys, this is one of my nurses, Kayla, you guys met her yesterday. She's a huge fan of Grey's. Can you guys say thank you in the comments?" Ellen asked.

They watched as the fans filled comments with a ton of thank you. Kayla actually teared up a bit. "That means so much. Thank you." Kayla said as a few stray tears fell down her face. Ellen smiled and looked back at the live.

After Kayla left, they turned their focus back to the live. "Ellen, how did your mom dying affect you as a child? Btw, sorry fi this is too personal." Camilla read. "Thats okay. Um, well obviously growing up without a mother was tough, but I have 5 older siblings so they helped along with my dad." Ellen replied.

"Do you remember when your mom died?" Camilla read again. "I do. I wish I could forget. Uh, I was 4, and my mom just collapsed in the kitchen. I tried to help but one of my brothers took me away. I watched them tried to resuscitate her. And that was really all I remember. The funeral I didn't really understand." Ellen said. it hurt to talk about, but it was nice to tell someone.

The comments flooded with 'Im sorry' and all that stuff. "Okay, guys, lets let Ellen get some sleep. maybe we'll do another one later. Bye guys!" Patrick said as he stopped the live. 

Ellen sighed as she put her phone down and closed her eyes for a moment. She really wanted to go home. When she was sick as a little girl, her mother used to coddle her. And her father used to make her favorite Italian dish. Right now, Ellen felt alone. 

Back at the house, everyone was just waiting around to leave. The excitement of quarantining in a house all together wasn't so appealing after 2 weeks, especially without Ellen. "Anyone know how to cook well?" Eric asked. "Thats all Ellen." Patrick replied with a small chuckle. "We could just order something." Jim suggested. "Let's do it." Krista said as she pulled out her phone. 

"I miss you." Patrick said to Ellen as he called her once again. "I miss you too. Very bored over here." Ellen said. "When do you get home again?" Patrick asked. "Doctor said 3 more days, but Im gonna lose my mind in here so hopefully sooner." Ellen said with a chuckle. Patrick nodded sympathetically. "What do you want to do once we're out of here?" Patrick asked.

"Lay in bed all day with you." Ellen laughed. "That'd be nice." He replied with a smile. Ellen nodded and yawned. "You should get some sleep Ellie." Patrick said softly. "Okay. Love you." Ellen mumbled sleepily. "I love you too." He said as he ended the call and entered the living room once again.

"El is sleeping." Patrick announced as he plopped himself down on the couch. "Good. She needs her rest." Shonda replied. He nodded and turned on the TV. 

That night, Ellen slept peacefully, as did everyone else.

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! if you have any suggestions feel free to drop them. Hope you guys are doing well!