Day 33 out of quarantine

After being back just for just a day, it was time to go back to work. Ellen and Patrick woke up at 3:30. They had ridiculously early work times. Start at 4:30am, end at 8pm.

The two of them left the house together and drove off to set.

After a quick coffee stop, they arrived and got out of the car. "Hey guys! How was Boston?" Shonda asked as the two of them walked into the table read room.

"It was good. Nice to be home." Ellen replied, taking a seat. The seats were all spread out, so it was weird doing table reads at first.

"Good. Welcome back, Patrick." Shonda said with a smile. "Glad to be back." Patrick replied. As more of the cast members filed in, the room got louder and louder.

Patrick and Ellen sat next to each other, socially distanced, while Camilla sat on the other side of Ellen. "El, how was Boston?" She asked.

"It was good. Nice to see my siblings again and everyone." She replied. "That's good." Camilla said.

"Alright, good morning everyone. I know it's early, but we have a lot to do today. First off, let's welcome Patrick back to set." Shonda announced.

"The plot will be that Derek was kidnapped by the president and forced to work. He faked his death, but he somehow escaped and came back to Grey Sloan while Meredith was in a coma." Shonda explained.

"So, let's begin with the table read and then you all know if you have scenes or not to film." Krista said.

•••

After the table read, Ellen had a few scenes to film. The epsiode they were currently filming was 17x09, which was centered around Teddy.

"Hey Kim." Ellen said with a smile. "Ready for this?" She asked. "Oh yeah. I love the plot of this episode." Kim replied.

"Ellen, your outfit is over here. Please change." One of the wardrobe ladies said. Ellen nodded and walked over.

It was a black long sleeve shirt with a nice navy blue button up coat over it. The make up artists did her makeup, and her hair was done in a wavy style.

Ellen saw Patrick and walked over to him. "Hey." He said, giving her a hug. "Wow." Patrick said, looming her up and down. Ellen giggled and blushed. "You look good."

"Thanks Pat. You can go home if you want or chill in my trailer. I have a lot of food and stuff in there." Ellen suggested. "I'll go there soon." He replied. "Ellen! Let's go!" Kevin, who was directing the episode called. "Bye. Love you." Ellen said quickly before running off.

•••

Patrick did what Ellen suggested, and walked to her trailer. He entered and smiled when he saw the familiar things she kept around.

The interior of the trailer was very nice. Ellen prided herself on her homes, so even the trailer had to be nice. It was very aesthetically pleasing.

He looked around for a phone charger and found one in the bedroom, which wasn't really a bedroom. He smiled when he saw the picture of himself and Ellen from season 9.

Patrick opened the fridge and found it fully stocked. He grabbed some sandwich supplies and quickly made a bologna and cheese sandwich before plopping himself down on the couch, flipping on the tv and watching.

•••

Hours later, Ellen was still filming. She was tired and really want to go home. "God, can we just save this for tomorrow?" Ellen asked, more to herself than anyone.

"Just finish up this scene. Is Patrick still here?" Shonda asked. "Yeah." She mumbled sleepily.

Ellen finished her scene up as quickly as possible and made her way back to the trailer. "Long day?" Patrick guessed. "Mhm." Ellen muttered, hugging him close. "Come on. I'll take you home." He whispered, leading her out to the car.

•••

Patrick drove home and it was about 8:30pm when they got there. Normally, people wouldn't be very tired at that time, but getting up at 3:30 was not fun to say the least.

The two of them got into the house and trudged upstairs. The one thing Patrick did not miss about Greys was the crazy work hours. Made him wonder how Ellen did it for 17 years straight.

The two of them changed into their pajamas and got ready for bed. Ellen climbed in first, and immediately fell asleep. Patrick decided to take a quick shower before so he quietly slipped in bed and wrapped his arms around her. "Love you." She mumbled. Patrick chuckled. "Love you too. Get some sleep."

Hey guys! So sorry for the short chapter, but I really need ideas so if you have any please feel free to drop them. I hope you all enjoyed and I hope your all doing well.