Day 10 of quarantine

Everyone woke up feeling really good. Everyone was asymptomatic, and everyone was energized. "We should have a movie night tonight." Catullus said "I'm done. But I want to go on a run first. Shonda, can we leave the house at all? Like just for a run around the block?" Ellen asked hopefully. "Yes, but plewse wear a mask." Shonda said. Ellen cheered. "Anyone want to come with?" Ellen asked. "I will." Patrick said with a smile.

"Let's go get changed and we'll see if you can keep up." Ellen giggled as she ran upstairs. Patrick shook his head with a smile and followed her upstairs.

Ellen got dressed into some leggings and a workout bra and threw her hair up into a messy pony tail. She grabbed her airpods and mask, and met Patrick in the hall. He was wearing athletic shorts and a tshirt. "Let's go grab some waters before we leave." Ellen said. Patrick nodded and kissed her before she could leave. Ellen blushed and pulled away.

Ellen grabbed 2 waters for the both of them and headed to the door. "Be back soon!" Ellen called as she opened the front door and put her mask on, as did Patrick. "How many miles?" Patrick asked. "I don't know. 5, 6?" Ellen suggested. "5?!" Patrick exclaimed. "When's the last time you ran?" Ellen asked. "I'm old. It's been a while." Patrick said.

"I'm 3 years younger than you." Ellen said with a chuckle. "How about we start with 2 and then go from there?" Ellen asked. "Okay. Ready?" Patrick asked. "Let's go." Ellen said as she set out with a steady pace. Patrick quickly jogged behind her.

About a mile in, the paparazzi started noticing the two. "Paparazzi." Patrick whispered as he caught his breath. "I know. What should we do?" Ellen asked. "I say we just run through it. Although I don't know how much longer I can do." Patrick said with a smile. Ellen laughed. "Let's run through it." Ellen said. He nodded and they started running, ignoring the flashes of light and the noise.

They got back to the house at mile 3. "I'm gonna do a quick ab workout and then I'll shower and meet you." Ellen said. "Unless you want to do it with me." She added. "Sure." Patrick said with a smile. They went outdoors and Ellen laid out two yoga mats on the grass.

Ellen set up her video and laid down on the yoga mat, Patrick following her lead.

It was a laid back workout, but her abs were burning. "How do you do this...everyday?" Patrick panted. Ellen laughed. "Practice." She said. "Altbough I do like the view." Patrick smirked as he pulled her up and placed his hands on her waist and kissed her deeply. Ellen wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Mm." Patrick moaned. "If you're lucky we will finish that later...but now I'm going to shower." Ellen whispered, her breath hot on his neck. Patrick swallowed thickly and nodded, watching her as she walked away.

Ellen turned on the shower and stepped in. She never realized how horny she was until she got back with Patrick. She hadn't had sex in a very, very long time, and she was definetely ready. She washed her whole body and stepped out of the shower and made her way downstairs.

"Hey! How was your workout?" TR asked. "It was good. Patty over there couldn't keep up." Ellen joked as she looked at him across the room. "I'm older than you." He said as a lousy excuse. Everyone snorted and chuckled. Since it was almost 1 already, Ellen made herself a quick salad and started eating.

When she finished eating, Chandra suggested they watch a move. "What should we watch?" Ellen asked. "Let's watch 'catch me if you can.' Patrick suggested with a guilty smirk. "No." Ellen said sternly. "We're watching that." Jesse said with a smirk. Ellen groaned. "Fine." She said. Camilla already queued it Up on the tv and pressed play.

"How old were you in that?" Kim asked. "Uhhh...like 35, 36." Ellen replied. "Wow. It shocks me that you look the same." Kim said with a laugh. Ellen smiled.

Once the movie was over, they put on another movie, so at around 9 when both moves ended, they started making their way up to their bedrooms. That is everyone except Ellen and Patrick. "Wanna go swimming?" Ellen asked with a smirk. "Sure." Patrick replied. Ellen stripped her shirt and pants, leaving her in her bra and panties. Patrick looked at her hungrily before stripping his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers.

Ellen jumped into the pool first, followed by Patrick. She squeeled at the cool temperature and Patrick wrapped her arms around her from behind and kissed her neck.

Ellen moaned and turned around, pressing her lips roughly to his. He dipped down between her cleavage and licked. "Patrick." She moaned as she felt his hard erection pressed up against her. Patrick slowly undid her bra and slipped it off. He groaned happily as he sucked on her nipples. Ellen moved her hands down to his boxers and pulled them off, revealing his hard penis. Patrick slid off her panties and hesitated before slipping into her. "I'm on the pill." Ellen moaned. Patrick nodded and thrusted inside her, sending the both of them into ecstasy.

That night Ellen and Patrick made their way to Patrick's bedroom and spent the night together.

Pool sex is good, and don't let anyone tell you
otherwise.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! So technically their quarantine is only 2 weeks which means only probably about 3 more chapter, but I'm thinking of maybe continuing it into a Dempeo story...what do you guys think? Also, about the seggs scene, I made it as detailed as possible before I got uncomfortable lmao