𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘 - 𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑚𝑖𝑛

imagine: after drinking so much, you try to throw yourself at seungmin but, rather than taking advantage of you, he takes care of you

y/n's pov

"y/n, stop drinking." seungmin snatches the wine glass from you, sighing as he stood up and made his way to the sink.

you heard the liquid slowly being tipped away, standing to your feet and rushing towards him. "i wasn't finished with that..." whining, you tugged his arm towards the drinking station again.

"hey, stop. you've had too much."

he was probably right, but you were too out of it to even notice how you were acting or what you were even doing.

"just one more-"

"you said that four glasses ago."

"oh." you chuckled, "did i?"

he couldn't help but smile at your stupidity, quickly turning away so you didn't notice. "come on, let's go."

you rejected his hand, pushing him away quickly. you understood if he didn't want to drink, but you did. and you were far from finished with your alcoholic beverages for the night.

"y/n, i said let's go-" his eyes widened as you leaned closer to him, just centimetres away from his face - his breath felt warm against your lips. "what're you-"

"let's go upstairs." a smirk appeared on your face as you whispered to him, he completely froze.

"no, let's go home-"

"-and have sex." you finished, wrapping your arms tightly around his neck to keep your balance.

"you're drunk."

no matter how drunk you were, you noticed the beads of sweat trickling down his face.

"am i making you nervous?"

he was hesitant to shake his head, but pulled your hands away from him and dropped them by your side. "let me take you home-"

"why don't you want me?" you pouted, tugging at his jumper lightly.

your head started to feel dizzy, your eyes slowly closing as you fell into his arms.

he sighed, lifting you into his arms and carrying you out to your car. he lay you in the back, making sure he could see you through the rear view mirror as he drove you home.

hours later

the light shining through the window blinded you as you struggled to open your eyes, hovering your hand to hide the light.

you regret drinking so much last night, you didn't even remember what happened when you woke up the next morning.

turning your head to the side, you frowned at the tray on your bedside table; a glass of water, medication and a note.

you recognised the handwriting immediately - seungmin.

i left to get some food, i won't be long. i'm sure you have a hangover, don't take more than two of the tablets - drink water!

- seungmin

you were worried that something happened last night - he'd obviously stayed here for the night to bring you water and medication, he couldn't have gone out long ago, so now you just had to wait for him to get back.