𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 - 𝐿𝑒𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥

requested by rosegoldrxin

imagine: you don't know how to control the powers you have, so you cause danger to felix and flee out of fear.

y/n's pov

you shuffled away, hands brushing against the floor in attempt to push yourself away from him. you knew it would come to this - you knew you'd bring harm to others as well as yourself, which was why you needed to leave. 

you were all on your own, and there was no way out. 

"don't you think you could compromise with me?" the shadow attempted to move forwards, the chain tugging around his ankle, preventing him from taking a step closer. 

you felt so afraid you jumped at every sound. 

"y/n-" 

you hid yourself and struck the body motioning towards you, afraid of being attacked a second time. their voice had relayed back in your mind, and you stood up at the recognition, only to find felix lay on the floor with burn wounds. 

"f-felix..." you could barely speak his name, the urge to run was strong, but how could you just leave him there? 

you rushed to his side, wavering your hand over his burns. 

"i-" you stuttered, "i'm so sorry..."

he had just enough strength to raise his arm, reaching out for your hand. you dropped your hand into his, struggling to comprehend what you did. it wasn't just a slight burn, you struck him so powerfully he was left almost paralysed. his body had begun to grow weaker, his hand loosened around yours and you gripped tighter. you couldn't let him let go, you were too scared. it was unbearable to think that you were the one to do this, and you couldn't change anything, you couldn't help him. 

felix lay silent, turning his head just slightly to be able to look at you for the last time. 

everyday, he tried his best to save you. he stood by your side with every problem, with every struggle, and with every war. this was the one time you refused to let him stick by your side, for his safety. yet, here you were, waiting to lie him to rest. 

he began to splutter out words, you leant down to hear him speak. "it's okay," it was barely even a whisper, but you smiled at the sound of his voice. you missed hearing him call your name, you missed hearing his comforting words when you were struggling, when you didn't know what to do. "it's not your fault, i still love you." 

you knew his last words would comfort you until your last days. you'd replay them over and over again, knowing you'd never get sick of hearing his voice. 

his chest remained still, and you stood to your feet with a blank expression. you had no words, no emotions, nothing. 

"i told you, didn't i? you should never have brought him into it," the chained up male struggled about, tugging at his ankle to remove the metal clasp. 

you continued to head towards the exit, your tears dissolving as you stood in the morning sun. it wasn't that you didn't care for felix, that's not why you didn't stay - if you stayed for just a second longer, you'd harm someone else, and you were too scared. 

you'd already lost the love of your life.