𝑀𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑟 - 𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑚𝑖𝑛

imagine: after finding out seungmin's secret, you arrest him for murder.

y/n's pov

you turn your head to look at seungmin, tears in your eyes as you meet his. he stares back, but can only gulp at the fear in your eyes.

"y/n, listen to me-"

"you-" you pointed at him, taking steps back. your hand lifted to cover your mouth, struggling to hold back the tears leaking from your eyes. suddenly, you felt an urge of rage course through you. "how could you?!"

"y/n," he gulped, trying to calm you down, "i didn't know, okay? i promise, i didn't kno-"

"but, you did it."

you'd stopped crying already, and all you could feel was regret; regret for holding him so close for so long; regret for letting him in; and regret for falling in love with such a monster. your eyes were blank, and your lips had parted just slightly, but you stayed silent.

"arrest him."

his eyes widened, and he struggled under the officers grip, "y/n, i swear!"

all you could think about was how your sister suffered, and how she remained loyal to zero's case for so long. you thought you were doing good in taking her place, trying to solve zero's murders, and now her sisters. now, you felt nothing but fear. fear of him. what could he possibly have done to you?

"did you think i'd just let you go?" you raised a brow, tightening your fists as you approached him, staring him up and down. "you ruined my life. so, now, i'm ruining yours."

"i was doing my job," he was thrown to his knees, his hands torn behind his back. "i didn't know she was your sister."

"she was the only person i had! and, you..." you paused, sobbing as you threw fists at him, "you killed her!"

he cried, and dropped his eyes. "you have me-"

"no," you scoffed, turning away from him with a frown, "that's long gone."

a/n:
i'm sincerely sorry that this chapter is so short. this is actually a tiny preview of my next book that you guys chose; Psychotic Slave - Kim Taehyung. i'll be posting it as soon as i complete the book! i didn't want to give the entire story away so it's a little peak, this is just a tiny part of the story ;)