𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘 - 𝑌𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛

imagine: you decide to prank jeongin by telling him you want to break up

"jeongin, can you come in here for a minute?" you call out to him, watching him wander in with a wide smile.

"can you play with my hair?" he sits on the bed beside you.

every night, he'd always ask you to play with his hair until he gets sleepy, it was always a comforting thing for him.

"we need to talk..."

"can't you play with my hair while you talk...?" he pouted, holding your hand.

you reluctantly pulled your hand away from him, watching his eyes widen.

"what's wrong...?"

"i know you've been working a lot recently, i understand you're busy, jeongin, but-"

"but, what??" you didn't expect him to have this kind of reaction.

"you never have time for me... this isn't working-"

"what..." his heart sank in his chest, just hearing his voice break hurt you.

you inhaled deeply, looking up to him with confidence, "let's break up."

he took a second to process what you'd said, and he couldn't even believe it.

"no. i don't want to."

"but...i want to." you lowered your head, feeling slightly less confident now that you'd said it out loud.

"you can't leave..." he shook his head, "do you really want to...?"

you looked up to him, seeing his eyes teary.

you couldn't deal with it anymore, you had to tell him it was a prank.

you shuffled towards him, pulling him into your chest, "i'm so sorry... i feel so bad!" you whined, wrapping your legs around him as you pulled him on top of you.

"wait...you were joking?" he frowned.

you nodded, smiling innocently at him.

"why would you do that?!" he pulled himself away from you, slightly annoyed.

"i wanted to see if you'd actually let me leave..." you giggled lightly, pulling him back into your arms.

you wrapped your legs tightly around him, he was unable to move away from you this time.

"of course i wouldn't let you leave... i'd lock the doors if i had to." he chuckled, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck.

"i'm sorry, puppy." you kissed his forehead, beginning to play with his hair.

"play with my hair until i fall asleep then i won't be mad at you." he pleaded, getting himself comfortable.

"okay, baby."

he didn't seem as mad as you thought, he was just glad it was a prank.