365 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 - 𝐻𝑎𝑛 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔

imagine: a year passes and you struggle to say goodbye to him

y/n's pov

"three more minutes."

you drop your head to stare at the floor, hiding the flood of tears you'd began to shed.

"look at me," jisung reaches out his hand to tilt your head up. the moment you met his eyes, you fell apart. everything fell apart for you so quickly. you couldn't bare to say goodbye to him. it took an entire year to realise how in love you were. "it'll be okay," he smiled at you briefly. he couldn't handle it either.

"i wish i didn't partner with you," you gulped, staring at him longingly. you waited for this day to come for so long, you couldn't wait to finally forget jisung - but, now, you were dreading your goodbyes. "i hate you for asking me to do this trial with you."

you knew that after the 365 trial, your year with jisung would be forgotten. you'd go back to disliking him, and he wouldn't even notice your existence. you'd walk past each other in the hallways, nothing more. he'd go back to his girlfriend, and he'd have forgotten everything she did to him, and you would, too. you wouldn't be able to warn him of what would happen; he'd just sit and wait to get his heart broken.

that was it. you'd never fall in love again. and it was so painful, the first time you fell in love would now be your last.

"y/n," jisung turned your head to meet his eyes again, he forced your head in place so he could look at you one last time. "i'm sorry."

your lips quivered as you listened to his soothing voice.

"i just wanted to experience how it feels to fall in love. so, thank you," his palm brushed against your cheek as a weak smile appeared on his face, "for the first time, i know how it feels to be in love with someone. and i know how it feels to say goodbye."

"you knew this would happen," you bit the inside of your cheek, "you knew we'd have to say goodbye!" your fists punched at his chest as he sat and stared.

there were a mere few seconds left for the two of you to be together, and you spent those last seconds falling into his arms screaming.

he'd be back for you one day, but you couldn't wait.

a/n:
might i just add, this is a sneak peek i have for another book in my drafts hehe <3