𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟 - 𝐻𝑎𝑛 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔

imagine: you grow suspicious when you notice jisung's everywhere you go

y/n's pov

you thought that moving out of the city would rid you of jisung's presence, but he seemed to just follow you everywhere.

"find a seat," your professor took his seat at his desk, pointing for the new student to take the spare seat - coincidentally, that seat was beside you. another coincidence was that it was jisung. the third coincidence? it was at least the fourth class he'd chosen that was the same as yours.

you sighed and focused on your work for the rest of the class, before heading to your next class, you waited outside the door for him to leave.

"following me, are you?" you sniggered, glancing up at jisung as he stood over you.

"coincidence, isn't it?" he smiled, staring down at the books in your hand. he picked a textbook out of the handful you'd held, chuckling, "another coincidence." he dropped the textbook back into your pile and began to walk away, "i'll see you in biology."

forget four classes, it was now five.

you headed to biology, seeing jisung sat across from your seat. you remembered another student sitting there before, so you questioned why he'd taken the seat as his own. did he really have to sit with you in every class.

"y/n," your friend pulled you to the side before you could enter class, "he's in all of your classes, do you know him?"

"he was in my classes in our previous school."

"when you lived in the city?" she frowned, "you've only been here a few weeks, why has he suddenly moved, too?"

you shrugged, staring at him for a moment, "it doesn't bother me that he moved to the same school to study. what intrigues me is that he changed classes."

"hm?" she folded her arms, raising a brow, "what do you mean?"

"i only studied philosophy and history in the city. i chose three more classes here, but i'm not studying my previous classes here. i study biology, law, photography, business marketing and programming."

"random picks from the hat," she joked, laughing quietly.

"that's what's weird," you hummed to her, "they're pretty random, right? no one would pick those subjects together."

"what's your point?"

"he studies the exact same subjects."

"you both changed from philosophy and history?" she leant against the doorframe, "he added three extra classes, too."

"i could just ask him..." you spoke quietly, hoping she'd hear, "but i could get myself into trouble."

"what trouble?" she scoffed.

"he might think i'm accusing him of stalking. i already asked him if he was following me."

"so grow some balls and talk to him," she winked at you, pushing you into the classroom.

the rest of the day was the same, you sat beside jisung in every class - he sat opposite you during lunch, and even when you'd taken an hour to yourself to study alone he followed you.

"jisung," you stopped in the street, turning to raise a brow at him, "why're you walking this way?"

"making sure you get home safe?" his hands sat in his pockets neatly, continuing to walk towards you.

"i can get home by myself."

if you were friends with him in your previous school, you wouldn't be bothered by his presence. but he didn't talk to you, he didn't speak to anyone. he was like the quiet loner kid, always. he kept to himself, he only ever spoke to professors.

"if you wanted to walk me home, you could have asked."

he smiled, "can i walk you home?"

you smiled back sarcastically, "no. go home, jisung. i'll see you tomorrow... in every class."

he reached out for your hand, pulling you to the side to glare at you, "do you know why i'm following you?" he chuckled.

you felt intimidated, so you shook your head and tried to pull your arm away.

he leant in so that his breath brushed against your lips, "because you're interesting. you've always intrigued me, so i'm trying to figure you out."

"can't you do that from afar? without stalking me?"

"stalking?" he laughed, his face just inches from yours, "i'm simply doing some research."