𝐹𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 - 𝑆𝑒𝑜 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑏𝑖𝑛

imagine: you get fed up of changbin being so blunt towards you, and you pull him up on it.

y/n's pov

the door clicked open, and you saw changbin walking in with his gym bag in his hand.

"where have you been?"

"what do you mean? i told you i was at rehearsals."

"you didn't even bother to text me and let me know you'd be late." you sighed, dropping your phone on the coffee table and walking towards the kitchen. "do you want coffee?"

"no, it's fine. i'm tired. i'm gonna head straight to bed."

you found it slightly odd that changbin was being so blunt towards you recently. he left in the early hours of the morning, and didn't come back till late at night. you'd made plans with him tonight, you were supposed to have dinner together and have a movie night cuddled up on the sofa. but he didn't seem to be interested.

"what's up with you lately?"

"y/n, i'm tired. let's not do this now." he yawned.

"no, you've gotta speak to me at some point."

"what?"

"you never speak to me anymore. you leave in the morning without even saying goodbye, and you get back late at night just to say 'i'm going to bed' and then you don't talk to me for the rest of the night."

"babe, that's because i'm sleeping. what, do you want me to talk to you in my sleep now?!"

you knew he was starting to get frustrated with you, which was perfect... he'd finally let out everything he felt when he got angry.

"what i mean is-"

"no, i know exactly what you mean. you think i'm not giving you enough attention. you want me to constantly baby you, and cuddle up to you and ask you how your day was, and play with your hair and kiss your neck and let you wear my hoodies and my shirts. but i can't do that! and you know why i can't do that?" he paused, "because i'm always busy! i wanna be able to spend time with you, all the time, i hate leaving you in the morning and i hate having to stay late because of trying to figure out the new choreography or having trouble with putting the music together. i'd rather be here, at home, making you food and watching you gag at how awful my cooking is. i'd rather take you out for meals every night and spoil you and take you shopping, like a normal boyfriend would do. but normal for me is not being able to spend my time the way i want to. i enjoy dancing and spending time with my members more than anything, i just wish i was able to spend as much time with you as i do with them. it's just impossible. i can't do it."

he finally took a breath, letting out all of his anger. it wasn't exactly anger, but it was how he felt.

"so," he started again, "if you want that in a relationship...i'm not for you. i can't give you everything i want to, at least not right now. i'm trying hard, and you know i am. because if i wasn't willing to try then i wouldn't be with you, i want this to work out more than anything. but if you can't handle me being like this, and if you can't understand that i have a busy schedule, then you shouldn't be with me."

you nodded hesitantly, knowing he was right. you felt somewhat guilty, you didn't know he felt this way, and you certainly didn't know how he felt about you... you thought he just didn't want you anymore, but that obviously wasn't the case.

"i'm sorry..." you lowered your head, feeling embarrassed for even mentioning anything to him.

"on second thoughts..." he walked towards the sofa, sitting himself down, "i will have a coffee. i'll order a takeaway and we'll watch some movies. i promised you i'd spend time with you so i will." he smiled, pulling out his phone to order food.

"i already ate-"

"i don't care. eat more."