𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑡 3 - 𝑆𝑒𝑜 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑏𝑖𝑛

imagine: seeing changbin at the cafe made you rethink your decision - and the easiest way to find yourself falling for him again was to hear his voice.

y/n's pov

you sat your hands in your lap, preparing yourself for the videos you'd force yourself to watch.

as much as you wanted changbin back, you couldn't bring yourself to trust him again - watching back every moment you'd spent together could potentially put your mind at ease. although he'd admitted he cheated, you were still willing to give him that second chance he so desperately wanted.

the videos flicked through and, before you knew it, you were fast asleep.

you felt your blanket fall to the floor, urging you to lift your arms and cover yourself to rid of the cold breeze that quickly entered. though, you were no longer in the comfort of your own home - you'd woken up to see changbin walking in with... that girl.

"keep your voice down," he chuckled lightly, brushing back her hair to kiss her.

you forced yourself to turn away so quickly, afraid of seeing him with someone else - you were hurt instantly, and you felt as though you couldn't look at him. it was horrible...

it had to be a dream, you hoped it was. nothing felt right.

he jumped at the sound of his phone ringing, pulling his phone from his pocket to sigh at the name across his screen - you wondered who it was.

"y/n," his smile was sarcastic as he rolled his eyes, "yeah, i know. let's go out for dinner some other time, okay? something came up."

he hung up and glanced back at the girl facing him with a wide grin, "did you bail for me?"

he nodded happily, throwing away his phone to the other side of the room, "just for you."

you sat up hesitantly, you felt physically sick by what you saw. was that something that had already happened? or was it something that was yet to happen...?

your phone vibrated beside you, waiting for you to pick up the call from changbin. there was no way you didn't feel uncomfortable, yet you still answered.

"changbin-"

"shall we go out tonight?" he spoke with such a soothing voice, reigning you in once more.

your lips carved into a smile before you shook your head and thought back to your dream. "no," you were blunt, obviously.

"n-no?" he scoffed.

perhaps he thought you'd say yes, but you were reluctant to let him back in after what you saw.

"are you seeing someone else later?"

"what? no, i asked y-"

"ask someone else."

you hung up quickly, refusing to let him speak any more. just hearing his voice was painful, you'd never be able to understand him, which was why it was so heart-breaking.

you could never look at changbin the same,

he was no longer the sweet boy you wanted wrapped up in your arms. you wanted nothing to do with him.