𝑃𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 - 𝐟𝑖𝑚 𝑊𝑜𝑜𝑗𝑖𝑛

imagine: woojin goes to your house to see if you're okay but realised somethings wrong.

"i don't know why you're not answering my calls... please call me if you get this voicemail." woojin pressed the 'end call' button, dropping his phone into his pocket before standing up.

he looked across the room, finding the clock which read 8:40pm. you hadn't called him or answered any of his texts since you said you needed to go for a while; you sent that at 5:25pm... woojin started to worry.

after being in a relationship with you for almost 3 years, he could tell there was something wrong, he knew you better than you knew yourself. after 34 months of spending practically everyday with you, there wasn't a single time you hadn't called him for over 3 hours without an explanation as to why you weren't calling, or talking in general.

he sat up from his bed, grabbing his coat as he left his room, his shoes already on.

"woojin, where're you going?" jeongin sat up from his comfortble position lay across the sofa, felix sat beside him with changbin glued to his phone.

"i'm gonna go over to y/n's." woojin sighed, throwing his jacket on.

"ooh, can i come?" jeongin jumped excitedly. he was always cheery whenever your name popped up, he loved spending time with you, you treated him like a little brother.

"not really...i'm just checking up on her to see if she's okay."

"i wanna see if she's okay, too!" he pouted.

woojin pulled open the door, grabbing his car keys out of his jacket pocket, "look, if she's okay i'll bring her over for the night, then you can see her, okay?" he smiled, leaving without hearing the oyunger's response.

~

you lived quite close to where woojin lived with the other members, it was no longer than a five minute drive, so it didn't take long for woojin to get outside your house.

he pulled your house keys from his pocket, you'd given him the keys to your house in case he ever wanted to stop by early hours of the morning, he often did that...usually to make you breakfast, which you found quite sweet.

he inserted the keys into the door, pushing it open as he let himself in with the door slamming shut. "y/n!" he called out to you, hearing no reply, "baby, are you here?" he called again, walking around to try and find you. 

he wandered in and out of every room, each one being empty. he made his way to the bathroom, the only room he hadn't checked. and sure enough, he found you...sat on the floor, hugging your knees.

he stood still, unsure of how to feel or what to do, he was confused as to why you were sat so still and silent on the cold tiles of the bathroom. he didn't know what to say, because he didn't know what happened. so, of course, he asked the simplest question...

"are you okay?" he took a step closer to you, kneeling down to your side as he watched you lift your head from your knees.

you pulled your hand out so that the object in your hand became clearer to him; a pregnancy test...a positive pregnancy test.

"i'm not ready. we're not ready." you cried silently, letting your tears fall down your cheek.

you felt ashamed, and you felt selfish...you didn't want a baby for one specific reason, you were scared and you felt as though you were unable to look after a child, you could hardly even look after yourself, but, thank god for woojin always being there. you felt so selfish, because it didn't even occur to you about what woojin would want, you were just thinking about yourself and how it would affect your life. it didn't occur to you that, maybe, finally, woojin would want to start a family with you...

he took a deep breath, stroking your hair before kissing your forehead, his lips pressed against your skin for just a moment before parting again. "we'll be okay..." he sighed. he had no reaction, he didn't expect for something like this to happen, he knew he was always careful...he didn't understand what went wrong.

"we should've been more careful." you sobbed.

"we were as careful as anyone could be. there's nothing we can do now, okay?" he dropped to sit down beside you, holding out his arms, motioning for you to fall into the comfort of his body.

there was nothing he could say or do, because, like he said, what's done is done...

"it's your decision what you wanna do...i'll support you no matter what." he held you tightly, gripping onto you with a strong hold.

you understood that he'd support you with your decision...but you were scared your decision would completely break his heart.