𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ - 𝐻𝑎𝑛 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔

imagine: after 'messing about' with jisung for a few months, you finally ask him how he feels.

y/n's pov

you left your classroom as the bell rang, tidying up your work huddled up in your arms.

you looked ahead, watching students leave through the exits to finally start their weekend. but, jisung had other plans.

you felt your body being pushed backwards into an open room, the door slamming shut behind you. you turned to face jisung, a sweet smile crawling up on your face before sighing as he knocked the sheets out of your hand, throwing your bag across the room.

he wrapped your legs around his waist, sitting you on one of the tables as his lips began to press kisses along your jaw, leading down your neck.

"jisung." you giggled, trying to push him away, "jisung, wait."

he pulled his lips away, rubbing his thumb along the red marks he'd already tattooed on your skin, "what's wrong?"

"it's been, what, 3 months? all we're doing is fucking." you grinned, not complaining.

"is there something wrong with that?" he smirked, resting his hands either side of your body.

for some time, you'd started to develop feelings for him, even if it was just some kind of long term fling. but, you'd been hiding it. you didn't want to end up confessing something that you didn't actually feel. you thought it was just lust at first, but it turned out to be something a lot more than just lust. you really did enjoy spending time with him, especially if he'd just randomly turned up at your house to take you out somewhere. it seemed like the two of you were dating, you did everything a usual couple would do, you just hadn't made anything official.

"well, i'm not complaining about the sex." you bit your lip, running your thumb along his lower lip.

"then what's the problem?"

"i don't just want sex."

he grinned, staring into your eyes instead of continuously glancing at your lips hungrily. "we don't just have sex. we go out, don't we? i take you out for dinner, or we go shopping, we stay in and watch movies." he shrugged, "is there something i'm missing?"

he leant back in to kiss your lips but you pulled away quickly with a smile growing on your face.

"i know, i know!" you laughed, struggling to hold in your wide smile.

even if he was reluctant of some things, he always found some way of making you smile or laugh, it wasn't usually intentionally either.

"what i mean is..." you started, tugging at the collar of his jacket, "i don't wanna just fuck around all the time. i want something...official." you blurted out the word, already regretting your choice of words.

it wasn't that you said anything wrong, it was how quickly you said it. how would he react?

"okay." he nodded.

after saying something, he'd often grin or smirk at you. but, he was just smiling. an innocent, not sarcastic, smile.

"okay...?" you repeated, trying to understand the meaning behind his single word.

"okay." he continued to nod, pushing your hair behind your ear, "i want something official, too."

"you never made it obvious." you pouted, folding your arms.

"neither did you." his finger brushed along your nose, "i'm not saying i was shy, but..." he started. "...i just didn't know what you wanted."

"well..." you pulled him closer to your body, feeling him stand between your legs. "you're what i want."

"thank god." he sarcastically breathed a sigh of relief, chuckling as you rolled your eyes at him.

"now that that's out of the way... shall we continue?" you raised a brow at him, pulling his jacket from his shoulders.

he took a look around the room, staring out at the windows to see the blinds pulled down.

"shut the door." you whispered to him, pinching his ear between your teeth.