𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡 - 𝑌𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛

imagine: after a harsh argument with your boyfriend, you ask your best friend, jeongin, for comfort

y/n's pov

waiting patiently at the door for jeongin's reply, you continuously repeated seungmin's words in the back of your mind; 'get out, i don't want to see you'.

you'd never seen him so angry, you didn't think it was possible. he was always so soft, he was called puppy for a reason - things got a little too out of hand though.

jeongin pulled open the door, a blanket stuffed into his arms. "i got everything ready." he chuckled, draping the blanket over you and squishing your cheeks before allowing you into his home. "is he seriously mad?"

"...i'm not sure." you sighed, shuffling past the door and running to his sofa almost immediately. you threw yourself onto it, cuddling up to the blanket jeongin had covered you in.

"i feel like if we talk about it first, i'll magically resolve all of your problems and you'll go home to see seungmin again."

"what's so bad about that?" you frowned, looking up to him and moving as he sat beside you.

"we won't be able to watch our movie like you promised."

smiling at his child-like pout, you pulled him to your side and leant against him. "i promise we'll watch the movie. seungmin definitely needs some time to cool off."

"alright." he smiled, "so, what did you do?"

"why do you assume it's my fault!?"

"because when it's seungmin's fault, he leaves home and comes here. but, when it's your fault, you leave home and come here. don't you find it a little odd that seungmin never has to leave home after an argument?" he chuckled, earning a punch from you.

"we hardly ever argue." wrapping your arms around him, you lay against his chest and sighed. "perhaps he feels pressured. he's got a lot of things to do, i don't want to keep pushing him."

"he's been a little distracted recently. you know our performance is soon, right?" his brow raised as he looked over at you.

"performance?" you frowned at the word as if you'd never heard it. "he didn't mention anything about a performance?"

jeongin nodded, "we leave for japan in just under a month. i'm surprised he didn't tell you."

"me too..."

"i wouldn't worry about it. like i said, a lot's going on." he shrugged at you, "he probably just hasn't had the chance yet."

"no wonder he's been acting so off with me..." sitting up from your seat, you pulled the blanket over your head and brought your feet up into your chest. "do you think that's the reason?"

"there shouldn't be any other reason."

he was probably right - he always seemed to be whenever you were stuck in a situation similar to this.

"let me call him-" you began to stand up before he grabbed your wrist, glaring at you with narrowed eyes.

"don't you dare leave this house. you promised me a movie, remember?"

"jeongin, i'm calling him." you giggled, "i'll tell him that i'll be back in a few hours, okay?"

"hm, good." he released his grip, allowing you to leave the room to call seungmin.

you were so close to jeongin, it was such a comforting friendship to have with one another.