𝑅𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑃𝑡 2 - 𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑚𝑖𝑛

imagine: seungmin finally gets to grips with himself knowing you wouldn't return. as he started to forget, you came back unexpectedly, but with no memory of him.

y/n's pov

seungmin sat back in his chair, dropping his pen to the desk. 

seven months had passed since you disappeared, since he got rid of you forever. and, for seven months, he drew constantly. 8am until 4am, every day. he was lucky enough to earn himself some time to have at least two meals a day. he was too focused on working to get you back. 

seungmin started to give up after a while, he gave up more than once because you just didn't come back. he thought he was wasting his time, but he began to realise why he kept going - he couldn't go on without you, it was as if he could only ever feel lost. his patience was wearing thin, and he thought it was pointless. 

he pulled his glasses away from his face, placing them before him and standing to his feet. he'd been so busy he hadn't even left the house in a week, he just needed to get some fresh air. he left his tablet where it was, leaving the room as he slipped on his shoes. 

his drawing began to disappear, but not the way it had been disappearing for the past seven months. it flicked over to the next page and began to draw itself. the pencil dragged over the page and seungmin's webtoon character had been scribbled into the book, beside him stood... well, you, with your hat hung low, nudging past him in a rush. 

"hey," seungmin jumped at you, who'd pushed past him, your bag dropping to the floor along with your belongings spread over the pavement. 

he knew he should have stayed home, he was already making problems and he'd been walking for no more than a minute. 

he apologised and knelt down to pick up your bag, he snatched at the familiar photograph blowing away in the wind, swiping it behind his back before you could notice. you took the bag, nodding at him as a thank you. on your left hand, he spotted a ring - a ring that he remembered vividly, but it was in the back of his mind and he couldn't quite picture where he'd seen it before. 

"excuse me," he cleared his throat, standing up to halt you from walking away so quickly. "your ring..." he paused, trying to comprehend what he'd seen. 

your hat blew up in the wind, revealing the confused look on your face. 

he couldn't believe it was you. 

"you-" seungmin stuttered, blinking away the tears sat in his eye sockets. 

you looked down at your ring for just a moment, staring and humming. "it's pretty, isn't it?" you smiled sweetly, looking up at him with your dimples vaguely showing. "it was given to me as a gift." 

he knew exactly where you'd gotten the ring from, but he didn't understand why you didn't know...

"do you know who gave it to you?" he gulped, hoping you'd say exactly what he wanted to hear. 

"it's funny," you shrugged with a sad smile, "i don't remember." 

you left him standing alone as you began to walk away. 

he pulled the photo before him; he remembered exactly where it was from. you'd taken the photo together on your first date, it was the one photo you always kept with you. he questioned how you had the photo but you didn't remember him. 

seungmin rushed back home, pulling out his chair to sit at his desk staring at the tablet. 

chapter one: completed.

he smiled, a single tear in his eye as he scrolled through the chapter. you were back. 

the chapters had already been numbered, and he looked at them with a grin. he scrolled through every number, up until the last chapter; chapter sixty three. 

he was given a second chance to make things right. and he had sixty two more chapters to do just that.