𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 - 𝐻𝑎𝑛 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔

imagine: after a drunk night out, jisung comes home admitting he cheated on you

y/n's pov

with your arms outstretched towards jisung as he stepped through the door, you suddenly dropped them once he frowned and lowered his head.

"is something wrong?"

it was already 2am, he'd just gotten home from being out with his friends. what made you uncomfortable about the situation was that he went to a party and, once he was drunk, there was no telling what he would do.

"jisung-"

"y/n, come here," he dropped his coat to the floor, reaching his hands towards you before watching you step back, pushing his arms away from touching you.

"what's with that face?"

a part of you already knew something happened, he was too scared to admit something so, first, he was trying to gain your trust before he could tell you. he wanted to warm you up first, perhaps he thought you'd stay if he cuddled up to you before admitting what had happened.

"just come here-"

"jisung, enough," you tugged him away, folding your arms over your chest to stare at him.

he knew you were uncomfortable, he was making it worse by looking around so frantically and awkwardly.

"can you sit down-"

"just tell me."

you'd had enough of his excuses, why couldn't he just reply to you and answer honestly?

"jisung, seriously," you could hardly even meet his eyes.

"okay," he nodded, deciding to take a seat himself. he didn't seem too prepared for what he was about to tell you, it seemed like he was more nervous than you were. "this girl-"

"get out," sniggering at him, you nodded towards the door and walked slowly towards it.

"you haven't even heard what i was going to say-"

"a sentence starting with 'this girl' is never a positive thing, don't you think?"

"whatever you're thinking, you're wrong-"

"so, tell me. what about this girl?"

he looked stuck, as if he was in genuine fear of how you'd react.

you'd already guessed and, by the look on his face, he knew what you were thinking was right.

"it was just a kiss, i promis-"

"i already told you to leave, i don't need to hear any more."

"just listen to me-"

"how many more excuses will you make?"

he was taken aback by your snappy response, but nodded in agreement - he knew he was in the wrong.

"i can't change what happened-"

"but i can change what's happening now," once again, you nodded to the door with your hand pressed against the handle, "go."

sat silently with his head in his hands, he stayed silent.

"you won't even listen to what i have to say-"

"do i have to? i don't think i do. you were in the wrong, did you expect me to shower you with hugs and kisses?"

his attitude was definitely unexpected but, at the same time, it was also expected - of course he wouldn't agree with you kicking him out over such a small thing, as well as that he didn't explain the situation, he wasn't given a chance. the only reason you didn't give him a chance to explain himself was because this was just his way of getting out of a situation, he'd come up with several more excuses and bring his friends into the problem - he knew they'd cover for him and that was just one way of gaining your trust again. he could find several other ways easily if you let him explain.

"jisung, i won't ask again."

"fine," he stood to his feet, grabbing his coat as he headed towards the door. standing just a few feet away from you, he glared down at you, his eyes downcast and his lips quivering, "she kissed me."

there was no hesitation to swing the door open, allowing him to leave quickly.

even if he didn't make the first move, his mistake was letting her kiss him. surely he should know better, he should at least have the decency to mention he has a girlfriend.