𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑃𝑡 2 - 𝐻𝑎𝑛 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔

imagine: even after breaking up, jisung comes back to your home after getting drunk again - but his attitude changes

y/n's pov

the familiar call of your name had started to frustrate you.

he was drunk, which made it so much worse.

standing to your feet, you made your way towards the door with tired eyes, rubbing your sweater over them lightly. "jisung," sighing, you rested your hand on the door, speaking through it quietly, "go home."

jisung slid his back against the door, falling to sit down with his hands dropping into his lap as if he was weak. "you won't let me in?" he hummed.

the temptation to open the door grew stronger with every second, but you refrained from doing so. although your hand was already reaching out towards the door handle, you pulled it back quickly, holding it behind your back to resist the tempting action.

it was obvious he was drunk. in fact, this wasn't the first time he came back drunk. you only broke up a few weeks ago, yet he came by every night. most nights he was drunk, maybe twice a week he'd try to see you sober. after what happened, you couldn't trust him when he'd been drinking - you'd preferred talking to him when he was sober. yet, part of you wanted to hear what he had to say when he was drunk - which is why you always sat behind the door whilst you listened to him talk every night. when he was sober, he hardly spoke - he simply sat behind your door and waited for you to speak first, but you never did. and when he was drunk, he'd talk all night.

"i miss you," his head dropped lowly before smacking against the door once more, urging you to jolt away at the thud.

once again, you had to refrain from swinging open the door to greet him with teary eyes.

"you let me sit out here for hours every night, but you don't come out to see me," he chuckled weakly, "what? do you just miss my voice?"

you missed him, too. but, you had no reason to, which is why you refused to see him. if you did, you'd be pulled back in again.

"that's why i come here. but you still won't see me."

you parted your lips to speak, but you were quickly interrupted by jisung again.

"come out," he paused, "just once."

"well," you cleared your throat, "will you leave me alone if i do?"

he smiled through his words, shuffling his feet against the floor to stand up, "i won't go anytime soon. it's already been two weeks."

that's the only thing that gave you hope anymore. he'd waited for you for two weeks already, how much longer was he going to wait? if he didn't want you anymore, he'd have left when you told him to, but he was still here. you tried not to admit it to yourself but you'd waited for him every night. waiting for him to come was one thing, but being scared of the outcome was another. it would get to a point where he'd slowly start to give up, and he'd only no longer come to you every night to hear your voice, or to wait for you to see him.

so, you wouldn't make him wait any longer.

with your hand pressed against the door handle, you stared at the floor and paused. you were contemplating on your decision.

you were too afraid to let him in.