𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 - 𝐿𝑒𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥

imagine: after an incident that resulted in y/n's death, felix goes back in time to fix his mistakes.

felix stood in the corner of the room, his eyes gazing at her from a distance. he remembered this moment perfectly, and smiled at the memories he had of her. 

his heart hurt knowing how close they were to having a perfect life. they were married, and they were expecting. but, at the last minute, everything was taken away from him. he couldn't hold the person he'd fallen in love with, and he couldn't hold his little girl. 

she looked over at him and noticed the smile he'd given her from afar. she smiled back unknowingly, wondering who he was. he wished he hadn't gone back so far, but he wanted that second chance to fall in love with her all over again. he had to go right from the start; from high school. for a while, she wouldn't notice him, she wouldn't pay him any attention. but, in the end, he knew he'd get her back. he remembered everything he did up until their last moments together. 

he watched her walk over with a weak smile, immediately jolting himself back in shock. he sat in his thoughts for so long that he didn't realise how long he'd been staring. 

"look," she leant in to whisper to him, keeping her voice quiet, "i won't call you out to be a pervert, but my friends will." she pulled back and smiled at him sharply, almost as though it wasn't entirely fake, "i'm just warning you to be careful." 

he shed a tear at the sound of her voice, and watched her smile drop instantly. 

"i'm sorry, i-" 

she stopped, hoping he'd interrupt and say it was okay, but he didn't. he stayed quiet, waiting for her to speak again. he just wanted to hear her voice, he could listen to her talk for hours. 

"are you okay?" her voice was soft, and sounded sweet. he missed the sound she made when she was concerned, the harsh drop in her voice when she was worried and the furrowed brows. and she began to feel guilty watching him stare and cry. 

"i'm sorry, i took so long," he managed to mutter a few words, still with his eyes glancing at hers. "i'm sorry i didn't come sooner." 

hearing those words fall from her lips urged her to frown slightly, she recognised his voice. even if it was just slightly, it was familiar. she'd memorised the sound of his voice in the back of her mind, and she couldn't quite put her finger on it. 

she jolted at the call of her name and smiled at him, "it was nice to meet you." 

she left without a second glance back at felix, but was tempted to turn back within seconds. she felt odd doing so, so she refrained herself and continued to leave. felix, on the other hand, couldn't bare to watch her walk away. he knew it wouldn't be the last time he saw her. 

it was just beginning. 

a/n: 

once again, guys, this is another sneak peek to one of my books in my drafts! i figured that i'd give away a few of my plots, or at least the start of them ;)