𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑃𝑡 2 - 𝐻𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛

hours had passed since you arrived at the hospital, since you held hyunjin in your arms waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

you sat in your seperate room, gripping onto the sheets that covered you, twiddling your thumbs as the time went by slowly.

the door opened wide, your nurse entering the room with a clipboard, a pen in her other hand.

"miss y/n?" she looked up to you with a smile, "you're free to go."

you threw your legs over the side of the hospital bed, stopping her quickly, "excuse me!" you called out, watching her turn hesitantly, "do you know where the boy i came in with is?"

she frowned, looking down to her clipboard before looking back up, "sorry, who did you come in with? my documents say you were admitted on your own..."

you widened your eyes, feeling your heart skip a beat once you listened carefully to her, "i...i came in with hwang hyunjin...he's not here?" you questioned, looking over to see a bag of clothes for you on the spare chair.

"i'll have to look for you, ma'am... why don't you get changed while you wait? i won't be a moment." she smiled, nodding as she left you alone in the room.

you hurried as you got dressed, lazily throwing your clothes on. you had no idea who'd brought you spare clothes in the first place, but you were thankfu that someone did.

you left the room, closing the door behind you once you'd gotten your belongings from the tableside.

you made your way to the hospital reception, peering over the desk to see your nurse on her computer, "do you know where he is?!" you asked eagerly, waiting for a response.

"hwang hyunjin, you say?" she mumbled, typing on her keyboard. you waited patiently, tapping your fingertips against the wooden desk, she looked up, "room 410." she gave you a quick smile as she watched you leave, wandering out of the reception before feeling your body fall back against someone.

"y/n!" jeongin's voice mumbled behind you, you turned to see him with a smile on his face, his arms wrapped tightly around you.

you looked up to see a group of boys formed behind jeongin, all of them with half smiles across their faces.

"we're so glad you're okay! they wouldn't let us in your room so we waited out here..." jeongin sighed, nuzzling his head into your shoulder.

you hugged him back, your arms weak. you lifted your head once jeongin released his grip from you, your downcast eyes meeting chan's, "have you seen hyunjin? i'm about to go and-"

"y/n..." chan interrupted you, "just...let's talk first."

you scoffed, raising your brow, "what's there to talk about?"

"it's hyunjin..." changbin crossed his arms, looking down to the floor immediately.

"don't even start this..." you felt tears forming in your eyes, a drop of water falling down your cheek as it escaped your eye. "i'm gonna see-"

chan grabbed your arm, pulling you back in an instant, "y/n, don't..."

"don't, what?" you frowned.

you were so confused about what was happening, nothing seemed to add up, it didn't make sense.

"let me come with you, at least...he'll freak out..." he took a step forward before you got in the way, stopping him.

"freak out? about what? i'm his girlfriend."

"he doesn't know that..." chan raised his brow, nodding to the side, "i'll take you to see him."

you grabbed his arm, pulling him back, "what do you mean 'he doesn't know that'?? tell me what's going on..." you whimpered, your heart racing.

"he has amnesia." felix muttered, looking away from you.

you felt your heart stop, your breathing started to grow heavy, your eyes watering, your lips slightly parted, your tears falling quickly down your skin, your body heating up...

"he seems to remember us...but, not everything."

"that's good..." you gulped, wiping your tears, "and me? does he remember me..?"

the nine members stayed silent, not saying a word. your heart sank, you already knew the answer without them having to respond.

"we have to work on his memory so he can-"

"he doesn't...remember me?" you looked up to chan, your eyes red, your vision going blurry as the tears filled your sight. you let them drop down your fair skin, your cheeks tear stained.

you watched as the members looked down, chan shaking his head as he did so, too.

"he doesn't remember me at all?" your cries grew louder as you tried to lower your voice, struggling to hold in your tears, your pain.

"i asked him... he doesn't remember."

he shook his head, taking a step toward you as you felt his arms pull you into his chest, holding you tightly, "i'm sorry." he sniffled.