𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑃𝑡 2 - 𝐵𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛

imagine: after leaving you to keep you safe, chan has to return to save you a second time.

chan's pov

i combed my fingers through my hair, staring blankly at my phone screen as it lit up.

the past month without y/n was hard, but it started to get easier. that was until i was reminded of her again. i swiped through my camera roll, holding back my smile as i came across the photos of her. i knew why i had to stay away, i just didn't know how much longer i could last.

the screen turned black as a call came up on my phone; y/n.

i answered quickly, holding the phone to my ear.

"y/n-"

"try again." it was a male..?

"who is this?"

"i'm hurt that you don't remember me."

"you-"

"there we go!" he chuckled, "we got there in the end."

"where is she.."

"don't worry, she's with me. look, chan, i'm gonna need a favour." 

"forget it." i scoffed, "i did everything you wanted, i stayed away from her!"

"but, if you want her alive, i'm gonna need you to do that favour. how does that sound? i do something for you, you do something for me. sound fair?"

"not at all." my fists clenched with my phone still held up to my ear.

"too bad. i know you'll do it."

"and what if i don't?"

"you know exactly what i'm capable of. say hello to your girlfriend."

her mumbled screams echoed through the speaker.

"w-what do you need me to do?" i hesitated, tearing at my hair at the sound of her screams.

"first of all, come here. i'll give you your task when you get here. i'll give you...let's say, 15 minutes? it should give you enough time to blame yourself for what's happened."

"why should i be blaming myself?! i did everything you asked!"

"that's the thing. you did everything i asked, you're too gullible." he laughed, "you really think i'd keep my promise?" he paused, "you took your time doing your first simple task, and i was patient with you. now don't waste my time, be quick."

he hung up the phone. i dropped my mobile to my side, staring out of the window in my room.

my phone vibrated as he sent through the address to where he was, to which i responded by throwing my phone across the room.

~

the building was completely surrounded by an empty car park.

"hey! get your ass out here..." i growled, banging my fist against the first door i saw.

the lights were off, it didn't seem like there was any other entrance, it was completely abandoned. it seemed too cliche.

the door opened, but i found no one behind it.

y/n's pov

chan traipsed through the corridors, peering his head through the open doorways as he continued down his path.

"y/n..." he called out quietly, hoping there was a chance he'd be able to hear your quiet whimpers.

he stopped at the sight of you sat alone in a room, your body tied around a chair.