𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑃𝑡 2 - 𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑚𝑖𝑛

imagine: after waking up from seungmin's sudden attack, you find yourself grinning at him as he swings his bat.

y/n's pov

"surprised?" he chuckles, swinging his chair around to sit backwards.

you roll your eyes halfheartedly at him and shrug, "the kidnapping could have been better."

"it wasn't realistic enough for you?" seungmin raised his brow, standing to his feet and walking toward you. you felt his thumb brush over the blood dripping down from your head, and he seethed through his teeth. "should i have hit you harder?" his hand reaches down to lift your chin, and he tuts, pushing you away.

"well, that's up to you. do we have enough time?"

as seungmin parts his lips to speak, you hear your name being called from the other side of the room.

"y/n!"

your head tilts to see your boyfriend being dragged by his arms across the floor. his face is drenched in blood, his teeth and skin stained.

seungmin winks at you, "showtime," he whispers.

you smirk before you begin to struggle in your chair, your ropes loosen slightly and, as they do, seungmin kicks your chair back. you feel yourself fall back quickly, your arms taking most of the weight as you slam into the floor.

"what is this?" you growl, scoffing at him before spitting at his shoes. "you psycho!"

he kneels down to your level and brushes your hair behind your ear, "you should have listened to your boyfriend, sweetheart. perhaps you'd have had a happy ending that way."

"you think?" you smirked at him as he reached around to untie the ropes. his hand was held out to you, and you took it. "perhaps this was the only ending i wanted."

you tilt your head to stare at your boyfriend, winking at him as your hand slithers around seungmin's neck.

"y/n," he blubbers, blood dripping from his lips, "what the hell's going on?"

"catch up, slowcoach," you roll your eyes before leaning into seungmin, planting a harsh kiss on his lips. "this was all i wanted from the start. don't you get that?"

"i..." he paused, "i don't understand."

"well," you smiled, "you wouldn't."

seungmin ties his arm around your waist and grins, "i think we put on a pretty good show, right?"

you nodded, "definitely. it's just a shame we had to end it this way."

"y/n-"

"you had plenty of time to leave, but you stayed. i have to admit, i admire you for that," your smile is innocent and real. but it quickly drops to a straight face, "but your time's up."

seungmin hands you a handgun, kissing your forehead and standing behind you. "let's see how good your aim is."

"we've been doing this for years. my aim's as good as it was 6 years ago," you smirk.

"y/n, don't do this-" he cried, "please, don't-"

your finger pulls the trigger, shooting straight through his skull. "maybe if you started begging a little earlier i would have given you another minute or so."

his body lay in a puddle of blood, and you smirked at the view. a sigh of relief left your lips and you turned back to seungmin, "well, i guess it's on to the next guy. are you ready?"

"always," he ran his fingers through your hair and grinned, licking his lips.