𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟 - 𝑌𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛

imagine: you call your boyfriend out of fear when you heard someone breaking in.

y/n's pov

your head lay against the pillow, your hair brushed behind you as you scrolled through your instagram, admiring reuploaded photos of your boyfriend, jeongin.

the sound of the door opening, the creak it let out, urged you to turn towards your bedroom door, frowning at the sound. "jeongin?" you called out, your voice in a hushed tone.

you knew it'd probably be impossible for him to hear you, but saying his name out loud made you feel reassurance, hoping that it really was him.

you stayed in your bed, your knees now tucked towards your chest, cuddling up to the quilt you previously hid yourself in.

leaving instagram and quickly going to your contacts, you dialled jeongin.

there was no answer. he always had his ringtone on, and you know he did. but, what made you so uncomfortable about the call was that there was no sound in the house, only the sound of quiet footsteps. like you knew, jeongin always had his ringtone on, so if he was in your house...why was it still silent?

you felt your heart pounding against your chest, your hand hovering over your mouth as you sat silently in shock, and in fear.

again, you tried to call him, but this time you got an answer.

y/n:

i swear if-

jeongin:

y/n?

y/n:

chan?? why're you answering jeongin's phone..?

jeongin:

he's helping felix make food... something wrong?

y/n:

*immediately bursts into tears*

jeongin:

y/n, what's wrong??

y/n:

are you sure jeongin's with felix, right now?

jeongin:

i'm positive... do you need me to get him?

y/n:

there's someone in the house.

jeongin:

are you sure it's not your parents-

y/n:

they went back to america last week.. it's definitely not them.

jeongin:

where are you?? let me go get jeongin.

y/n:

i'm in bed..

jeongin:

*chan talking to jeongin* y/n's on the phone.. i think you should go over. *passes the phone to jeongin*

baby, are you okay?

y/n:

can you come over??

jeongin:

mmh, let me finish cooking and i'll come over. what's wrong?-

y/n:

i thought you were already here.. but chan said you were cooking..

jeongin:

why'd you think i was there?