𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒 - 𝑌𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛

imagine: after a long night, you wake up next to jeongin to find out you slept in too late.

y/n's pov

last night was long. possibly the longest it had ever felt. 

it was your weekend off and you could finally spend some time alone with jeongin, except you spent a little too much time together. 

you were awake until 5am, but didn't realise you both had to wake up at 7am for work. 

you managed to wake yourself from your heavy sleep, and turned over to see jeongin sleeping soundly, his lips parted and his breathing quiet. as you tossed back over, you noticed the time on your alarm clock - 8:35am. 

"shit," you jumped up, brushing your fingers through your knotty hair. "jeongin!" you jolted him, struggling to wake him up. 

"yeah, i'll do it later," jeongin mumbled in his sleep, "just cook it first." 

you struggled to understand his dream talking but shook him once more. "wake up! we're late!" 

he jumped upright in bed and began looking around quickly, "late? where? you're pregnant?!" 

of course, he was still half asleep and nothing he had said had made any sense. 

"no, we're late! for work!" you grunted, screeching and falling out of bed to find your work clothes. "fuck!" 

jeongin sat quietly, rubbing his eyes and trying to wake himself up. "what're you doing?" he asked confusingly. 

you look back at him with a frown, "wake. up." 

you couldn't waste any time with his nonsense, and so got yourself dressed and rushed to make food for the two of you so you could leave quickly. "come on, we have to leave soon! get dressed!" you yelled out to him. 

jeongin, however, was still sat in bed. he tried continuously to regain his consciousness, but was still in a state of sleepiness and confusion. he finally turned his head to glance around the room and get used to the bright light, but jolted his head back to the alarm as he noticed the time. 

"y/n! it's almost 9am! where are you?! we're late!" he scrambled around trying to find his clothes, walking around the house limply. he finally spotted you in the kitchen getting some food and making a quick coffee. "why didn't you wake me?" 

"i did!" you complained, filling your bag with food and shoving a roll into his mouth, "get your stuff and let's go." 

"but i didn't shower or brush my teeth?" 

"brush your teeth at work," you rushed, grabbing your coat and heading for the door. 

jeongin, still unaware and sleepy, mumbled to himself. "but i like brushing my teeth at home..."