𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 - 𝐿𝑒𝑒 𝑀𝑖𝑛ℎ𝑜

imagine: you decide to go out with your boyfriend for the night, he refuses to dance with you so you dance with someone else.

y/n's pov

"babe, can you buy me a drink?" you turn to minho, your hand holding his neck as your thumb brushed across his cheek.

the club was full and everyone was drinking, everyone except minho.

"i think you've had enough, love." he chuckled, sipping at his glass of coke.

"why aren't you drinking?"

"because you're drinking. who's gonna drive home if we both drink? just...go have fun." he smiled, pressing a quick kiss on your forehead.

"come dance with me at least."

minho was always one for dancing, and he was always the best at it. he always got complemented whenever he took you to a club to dance with you, and he'd been asked multiple times to dance by other girls. you assumed he would respond by just saying he's already dancing with someone but, of course, he gives you a dramatic entry and pulls you in close, gripping onto your waist with your noses touching. without taking his eyes from you, he'd speak to the girls and blatantly say 'sorry, i have a girl'. but, today wasn't one of those days. he didn't wanna dance with you, which felt off because he always wanted to dance, he'd practically force you sometimes.

"not tonight, babe." he yawned, "i'm too tired. next time, though. i promise." he grinned, combing your hair back with his fingers.

"no, dance with me now!" you whined, pulling him on his chair.

"y/n, another time." he sighed, pulling away from you.

you rolled your eyes in annoyance, "fine." you dropped your glass on the bar and stood from your seat.

"and where do you think you're going?" he raised a brow, smiling sadistically at you.

"just because you don't wanna dance, doesn't mean i can't." you grinned at him in a sarcastic way. "i'll just go find someone else to dance with."

minho scoffed, rolling his eyes, "okay, baby. have fun."

he only reacted that way because he assumed you wouldn't actually go through it. he didn't think you'd actually go and dance with another guy while you were at the club with your boyfriend.

only a few minutes had passed and he glanced around to look for you, and when he finally caught his eyes on you...he grew anger. his heart began to race and his eyes glared at you vioelently whilst you danced with another man.

minho wouldn't have minded, but only if you kept your distance. but you really meant what you said, you wanted to dance with someone. the male had his hands wrapped around your waiist, his eyes fixated on your body and his hands making their way down to your ass.

minho had enough, he stood up from his seat to walk over to you.

he grabbed your hand, pulling you away from the male.

"excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" he growled at your boyfriend, tightening his fists.

"sorry, what? i should be asking you the same thing...why're you dancing with my girlfriend?"

"your girlfriend? i don't think so, buddy." he sniggered, pulling his sleeves up.

minho tightened his hand on your wrist, quickly letting go to throw a punch at the elder man.

his fist swung into the male's cheek, his body falling back slightly before he was about to throw one at minho. you stood between them, shielding your boyfriend in hopes he would't get hurt. you pushed him away from the scene, scowling at him.

"what the hell do you think you're doing?! why would you hit him!?" you sighed, shaking your head and punching his chest softly.

"the bastard got what he deserves... let's go home."

"wha-"

"you've had too much to drink. i'm taking us home."

"what're you gonna do?" you pouted, lowering your head as he leaned in to your ear.

"what do you think i'm gonna do?"

you pulled away, your eyes widened at his gentle but aggressive tone.

"you really thought i'm gonna let you off that easily? oh, no. i'm definitely punishing you..." he smirked, "no one touches you but me. got it?"

you nodded obeyingly, pressing your lips together in an attempt to hold in your squeal.

you realised that maybe you should do this more often....