Chapter 20

"*Cough, Oppa! You didn't buy me jeans or whatever?", I was already waiting outside the girl's restroom right after I changed my clothes when she called out.

'Jeans? Why would I... Ohhh.', I tried processing it on my mind until it hit me. Because I only bought us shirts, I didn't even realize she's wearing a dress. Tsch~ (ノ_<)

"Uhm, I.. I think I forgot.", I nervously replied, brushing up my hair with my other hand. Now what do I do? It's still raining and we don't have any umbrella. Aish, how can I buy her one?

"Mm. But I can't wear this without any pants. *cough, cough.", she reasoned from behind the door. Aiyoo, did I just heard her cough?!

"Uhm, wait me here, okay? I'll buy you one.", having no choice at all, even though it's still raining, I quickly rushed to the nearest boutique again, wetting my dry shirt with rain water. Now I'm starting to regret what I just did. If I knew this was going to happen, I probably didn't bother changing my wet shirt and this thing I'm wearing now wouldn't get me in trouble! ε-('o`; ) *sigh~

'Jo Eun will kill me because of you.. 젠장 (d*mn it)', I thought in disbelief with the rain water dropping down from the tips of my hair, blocking my vision as I came running towards the nearby shop. As I entered it, I saw the sales lady that we've met earlier.

"Omo, why are you--", she began.

"Ma'am, do you have jeans here or something? I mean, for girls cause' my uh, f-friend needs one.", I hastily asked. Glad that she got my point and started searching for one. I waited for her beside the counter when few seconds later, I noticed the other customers were already had their eyes on me. Most of them are girls and they're giving me a somewhat amused 'look' because of my clothes dripping with rain water.

!?(・_・;?...

I glanced at what I was wearing and realized that my upper body was kind of visible enough for them to see even though I was wearing a maroon colored shirt. My face suddenly flushed in awkwardness and I immediately pulled the front end of my shirt so they won't see my stomach part. Ugh! This is completely embarrassing. (~///////~;)

"Here you go, young man. And, take this as well so you won't get wet. Tsk, tsk.", she gave me a black jeans and a foldable mini umbrella. I thank her immediately and rushed to see Jo Eun right after she told me to visit her shop anytime, with 'my girlfriend' she says. {(-_-)}

. . . .

Arriving at the front door of the girl's rest room, I knocked on it three times. She opened it halfway with her head sticking from behind.

"Here, wear this. hurry~", I handed her the jeans hastily. She smiled as a response and closed the door. *Sigh, I hope that thing fits her though. I don't have time to check it since I was in a hurry. (−_−;)

A minute or two after, she pulled open the door and beamed at me wearing the same shirt that I have and the black jeans. Although...

(./////.)

"Uhm, w-why didn't you change your underg-garments?", I quickly averted my eyes, my head facing the huge field on my left side while trying to avoid looking at her figure. Because basically, her undergarments, the upper ones in particular, it's w-wetting her shirt and.. It's getting quite seen. (ノ_~)

"Huh? What-- ohhh. Are you.. *cough Omo, you're a pervert oppa?!", she suddenly blurted, making a cross sign with her arms over her chest so to cover it up with her cheeks blushing at the same time. And I was just shaking my head in amusement. Tss~ this girl, as if I'm Seung Heon. (¬_¬)