Chapter 44

A/N: You can play the music from here. Your choice! :)
Credits: FelisyanStudios

----------------------------------------

"Ya!", I grabbed her by the wrist as she tried going out of the gate after opening it but she forcefully pulled her hand for the second time around which made me slipped onto the ground.

"Sh*t! Argh~", I stood immediately and was about to run after her again when Dong Min hyung stopped me by the shoulder.

"Shin, where is she going?", he panted.

"To Kinhart. I have to get her, hyung. I can't leave her running outside--"

"Wait!", he stopped me by the arm and spoke.

"What about the others? Soon enough they're gonna wake up and—"

"Hyung! I don't care, alright?! Jo Eun's outside and I have to get her! It's not my problem if they all find out about him. You both were the ones who knows what happened and Soon hyung. It's your fault for not telling us about it ahead of time. You need to figure it out yourselves!", and with that, I immediately shrugged off his hand that's resting on my shoulder and hurriedly run after Jo Eun who's now far away from me.

'*Sigh! Jo Eun-ah, why do you have to do this right now?!', thoughts started filling up my head as I tried running even more faster, both my legs swung forcefully back and forth. Whatever else she's planning at this moment, she needs to stop it already! Ugh, this is unbelievable! I just can't understand why she's acting this way when she's already said she'll never gonna' talk to him no matter what.

"Jo Eun-ah! ... Aish.", rain drops fell to the ground even quicker. The vehicles from the roadway and the people in the sidewalk started multiplying which made it even harder for me to catch up with her.

"Jo Eun-ah!!", I loudly called out again, this time I stopped in my tracks. In just about a second, I began to lose sight of her. Sh*t. With all these people walking in their own path it's a little hard to figure out where she is. Ugh! This can't be happening right now.

'Jo Eun, where are you... ugh, Shin focus! Focus. You've got to find her. I have to find her.', I sighed nervously, my eyes darting everywhere. Jo Eun's hair wasn't tied into a bun, her hair's hanging loosely and she's wearing just the plain dark blue shirt and black pants. But looking at all these girls, some of them looked similar to her. For god's sake, Jo Eun! Where the hell are you?!

I tried to keep my eyes sharp as I walked my way towards the crowd. Since we're living in a city, lots of people gather every night in this place I'm currently at. Also, this... this was also exactly the same place when she almost got into a car accident. That happened when we're still in high school, she was in first year and I was a sophomore at that time and we're on our way back home when that incident occurred. *Sigh, why do I even have to recall that day?! Ugh, Shin! Pull yourself together! We've got to find her!