Chapter 2

*Shin Young's POV*

It's 06:45 pm already when we gathered at the kitchen. I mean, Kimja and Dong Min.

We're just thinking that time about what to cook, since it's almost dinner. But then...

"Ya, Shin, you do the dishes later and I'll prepare the table, 알았어? (okay)", says Kimja.

"뭐(what)? But my mom says that dishwa--", I tried to explain when he snapped me.

I just wanted to tell him the truth about some liquid soaps, and DISHWASHING LIQUID CAN BE HARSH TO A PERSON'S SKIN, didn't he even know that?!

I also wanted to keep my hands unharmed, didn't he even realize that? Plus... ha ha ha, I'm not in the mood to do the dishes, honestly. Pft!

"Cut that mom of yours. Just do the dishes for once, and you'll be in good shape.", then he gave me an evil smile.

야아아아아!(hey) For your information, I'M TALLER THAN YOU!!! I almost wanted to tell him that, ha ha.

He's annoying just like Soon hyung! Always demanding! Always saying, "do this, do that,.." do whatever! Aishh~ they're just so cruel.

"ye~", I said in a pissed tone, glaring at him in the process. I wonder if they notice that?

Later...

"아이씨~! (Aish)", Dongyie exclaimed. Dongyie the greasy boy, ha ha! Jo Eun's mostly the only one who calls him that but we eventually picked that up as well, pft.

"What is it now?", I complained.

"아냐,아냐 (no/nothing). It's not you. I-It's uh...", he stuttered.

"야~ (hey)", Kimja raised his voice, impatient.

"Aye, I lied about Jo Eun-ah.", He finally dropped the stuff on the boiling water on the pot. Again, he's in-charge of cooking.

"Ohhhhhh...", coincidence happened that Kimja and I made an 'o' from our mouths.

"Ya, do you think hyung believed me?", he asked, concerned.

"Eh? You always lie. How do you think he believed you?", Kimja snapped him.

Ha ha ha! I almost got choked containing my laughter~ pft, He's right though! Dongyie has a habit of lying. So, it's no wonder. Ha ha~

"뭐?!(what) But it's just white lies!", he pouted.

"(Ha ha) you know, Soon hyung is like a detective. He'd still gonna find that out later.", I shifted from my seat.

"So, what exactly did you told hyung about Joo Eun?", Kimja grabbed the plates from the kitchen cabinet. Then I grab some chopsticks.

"Ya, we're not going to use chopsticks right now. Jo Eun told me not to.", Kimja stated. Ahh~ I guess she's not in the mood again. (=__=")

"That she... ate her breakfast earlier?", Dongyie put in some seasonings on the pot.

아이고~ (aigoo) the smellll, ha ha. I'm getting hungrier, x'D

##################

*Dongyie's POV*

"So what exactly did you told hyung about Joo Eun?", he asked, grabbing some plates from the kitchen cabinet.