Chapter 14

*Jo Eun's POV*
(A/N: Play 내 맘이 그게 아닌데/What My Heart Wants to Say - Lel)

"Alright, class dismissed. But be sure to do your homework, because we'll be having a short test next week.", reminded Ms. Lee, our ethics prof. Aish, my first test... (._.)

"Uhm, Jo Eun-ssi~ are you hungry?", sheepishly beamed Seung Heon oppa in front of me. I froze and tried to take a quick look secretly at Kimja oppa who's sitting right next to one of our classmate. Only to get a sharp glance from him.

Ahhhhhhhh~ what to say?!

"Hmm, y-ye. But, I'm uh.. Actually going with Shin oppa this lunch. 미-미안해요.", I beamed a fake beam as I gulp. *Sigh, my bad again! Why do I keep on entertaining him, really?! Ugh~ (ノ_<)

"Oh, I see. See you around then!", he replied, smiling. I smiled back nervously and instantly packed up my stuff. I just wish he didn't notice me avoiding him, though. Aish.

"Ya, Jo Eunie. Are you alright?", suddenly popping out from my back, Shin oppa grinned. Oh my goooooshhh... (・・;)

"Ye! Of course, ha ha.", I forced a laugh, thinking that he won't notice but he still did. He then, gave me a suspicious look.

"Reallyyy~? Should I believe you with that?"

I gave him a death stare. Ahhhhhh, why in the world?! (¬_¬)

"Ah~ Ha ha, j-just kidding. 가자, 배고파! (let's I'm hungry)", he scratched the back of his head, wrapping his long arm around my shoulders in the process. *Sigh, I almost wanna punch this guy, really! Tsk. {(-_-)}

~~(Meanwhile...)~~

*Narrator's POV*

'Sigh~ why does that idiot even have to exist?!', Jahoon thought to himself as he stood up and is almost ready to leave the room when Dongyie spoke. He's basically pissed off so bad. Annoyed that Seung Heon kept on talking to Jo Eun now that he remembers her already.

Indeed. Seung Heon's got something from his past memories which involves Jo Eun, and her family. No one knows about it, though. Because Kimja only knows half of the story, while the rest of it was kept untold.

"Kimja-ssi, wait up. Let's walk together!", he beamed as he started to rush towards him.

"Ye.", Kimja silently replied. He's got no choice since he already knows that Dongyie's gonna bombard him later with questions pertaining to what happened back there in the hallway a while ago. Anyway, no matter how hard he'll try to hide it, Dongyie and the company would still figure out what's really going on between Jo Eun and him anytime soon.

##################

*Ja Hoon's POV*

The pain, it kills me. {(-_-)} Jo Eun didn't even answered me when I asked her, 'am I nothing to her?'. *Sigh... I thought she'd say, 'no', but she didn't speak up.