Chapter 1

*Jo Eun's POV*

Alright, here we go... BUT~ I'm not going to record this on my cam since the butle-- my brothers, I mean, are like detectives, or spies and special agents. (_////_") They might find out what's inside this, ha ha.

"So, I'm gonna delete the recent video I've recorded, ha ha.", I said to myself. No one could hear me here anyway.

"Delete what video, Miss?", asked. . . who?!

O.o?!

I tried to turn my back, only to find out it was Kimja.

Kim Ja Hoon was his real name. Then everybody asked him, including me, if we can use Kimja as his pet name. So, that's the story of his name, ha ha.

But just what the heck is he doing here?!!

"아이씨~ 진짜? (Aish, really?) What are you doing here right now?", I asked him, confused.

He's supposed to attend his college class right now...

OH. . . .

I forgot to add '오빠' (big brother). Chhhhizz~ (>_<)

Aishh~ alright. I'll tell you. I really forgot the rule! *Sigh. So, our parents told my butle-- BROTHERS! *Sigh... why do I keep calling them like that? ><

Anyway, all of them and us two (Kang Joon and I, of course) are informed that we should call and treat them as our big brothers and the other maids as our big sisters.

That's the REALLLLY, REALLLLLLLLY the easiest rule to follow. But still, I'M SO FORGETFUL~! 아이씨~ 바보야 진짜 (ahh, so stupid)! (~^~)

"Hmm, Miss... Is there anything you wanna say or tell me?, he asked, smiling like a jerk! Aish~

"Huh? U-uh, yeah... 미안해요(I'm sorry)~", I said as I bowed.

But it's not like I'm embarrassed. 아니~ no, never.

He smiled and nodded. I guess he gets it already, *sighhh..

Then he walk towards the door.

"How's your breakfast so far? I mean, brunch?", he asked, his back facing me.

"Uhh, I haven't... 왜-왜요? (Why?)", I stuttered. HE MIGHT SCOLD AT ME TOO just like Soon oppa used to~!

Oh, 미안 (sorry). His name was Lee Hyang Soon, the head of the butlers in the house. Simply because he's the eldest among them, followed by Jio oppa. And by the way, if you're thinking that because they're butlers, they needed to wear a suit and tie inside the house, nope. They aren't and never will, pftt~!

"I'm planning to eat outside, wanna come?", he asked as he turned to face me, smiling brightly.

Uh, seriously? What's up with that smile?

"아~ 네, 네 (yes, yes/ sure)! Your... Wait, who's treat? Ha ha", I said, giggling like hell. XD

미안해~ (sorry) I can't help it, really! Ha ha, I mean, he's going outside, and I also wanted to since I barely go outside, so this is the chance~! Ha ha ha.

"Mine. But uh, we should ask Soon 형(big brother) first.", he said with a smirk.

With that, my excitement went out as soon as he spoke about asking Hyang Soon. I know he's not gonna let me out! Ahhhhh~ this is annoying...