Chapter 47

A/N: Hello! This will be the featured instrumental for the whole chapter. Feel free to play and replay it whenever you want! Hope you like the chapter as well :)

---------

*Later at the cafeteria...

"What?! You saw them doing the punishment again?! 헐(heol: Korean expression)..", exclaimed Dong Min who's sitting in front of me. *Sigh, yeah. I know right? Gosh. Anyway, for this lunch, I only ordered-- WAIT. Did he just said again ??!

"Ya, what do you mean again ?", I gulped. Is he saying that those two...

"Uh... I-It's their second time getting late--"

"뭐(WHAT)?!!", for the second time, the words unexpectedly escaped my mouth in a louder tone. Making some of the people eating with us at the cafeteria to give me a quick glance, and Dong Min, Kang Dae and Jio hyung looking all puzzled with my sudden reaction.

"ㅑ야, 자훈아~ 왜 그래 (Y-ya, Jahoon-ah~ what's it? What's wrong)?", asked Jio hyung from beside me. Ah, seriously.. I can't believe I'm hearing this right now. It only took me 2 to 3 days, or maybe 4 days at the hospital before I come home and then THIS is what I'm gonna hear from them?! Are they kidding me right now?!!

"Hyung, seriously. Jo Eun's wearing a skirt back there! DIdn't you see them a while ago?", I stated out of frustration.

"Again?", Sang Min questioned after taking a spoonful of rice into his mouth. Here we go with that WORD 'again'! Oh my god...

"ㄷ또?! 아 뭐야~? 아이씨... (A-again?! Ah, what the heck~ aish)", I sighed as I tried thinking of ways I could do in order to fix this situation. On the other hand, the three of them stopped themselves from eating, their eyes fixed on me while their faces look completely puzzled.

"*Sigh. Hyung, do you want mine? I can't finish this right now, I have to go. Um... If Soon hyung asks about me, don't tell him I skipped lunch today, please? 고마워~", after tapping JIo hyung's shoulder as I got up from my seat, and after hurriedly turning my back at them, I turned to face them again to ask a favor before finally leaving to search for those two.

'Seriously Shin. You're putting Jo Eun in a huge trouble, *sigh. I should've known that it already happened before, gosh! Hyung didn't even told me about it, how could he?!', thoughts came tumbling across my mind as I kept my eyes scanning my surroundings very carefully.

For a minute or five, I tried searching for them in the hallway but there wasn't any signs of them both. So then, I went outside and search for them in the field, at the back of the building, and even outside the school at the nearby fast-food. But there's still no sign of them.

Going back inside of the build, I started searching them again in the hallway of the first floor for 5 minutes. Being able to find nothing, I went up to second floor and did the same thing, but they aren't there. On the third floor of the building, I did the same thing as I did to the second and first floor. I also looked at the library in there but still... nothing. There's about only 2 or 3 floors left for me to go to but my classes would be starting soon already.