Chapter 24

***Jo Eun's POV***

December 1st.

"Ye In-ah!"

"Oh, Jo Eun-ssiiii~!", she waved back at me, smiling as I rushed towards the two of them just beside the main entrance.

Goshhh! I can't believe today's the day! o(≧▽≦)o

Basically, today's the preparation for our Christmas party on the 8th of December! And after that, there'll be some games and raffles and, and, and so much fun! Aiyoo~ I can't wait already!

"Ya~ stop doing that, would you? You're creeping us.", Tae Min reminded me who's now scratching the back of my neck from realization. But really, I was just excited for the Christmas party that I couldn't help myself from smiling. Ha ha ^^;)

"Aish, aren't you even excited for our Christmas party?! Whoa~ just thinking about that, eeerrr~!", I covered my face, thumping my feet in the process. They laughed at my actions when I felt some arm rested on my shoulders suddenly.

"Jo Eun-ah, what's with all the face? Ha ha ha", he teased.

{{(-_-)}} tsss... Girls' talk should only be for girls. Darn~

"Get off. You know, you actually don't have to know that, oppa. Ha ha, by the way, uh... She's Tae Min and she's Ye In, my friends.", I blurted and introduced the two to him. He just smiled and bowed at them just like what he always does whenever meeting new people and so as the two girls.

Just then...

*Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! . . . Kriiiiiiiiiiiiing!

"Omo, the class is about to start. We gotta' hurry!", I shouted and began dragging Shin oppa towards the school building. Tae Min and other guys then followed from our backs and off we went to our respective classes.

- - - -

*inside the classroom...

*thug!

"Ow~ what's that for?!", I whisper shouted at Shin who's sitting right next to me. He basically kicked my foot just under the desk to get my attention and it's kind of throbbing in pain a bit right now.

I glanced at him in annoyance when he suddenly handed me a piece of paper, sliding it to the side towards me. I looked at it in confusion as I tried to open it hideously so our professor teaching in front of us won't see me.

"Dumplinggg! Can we hang out together later after class? ^^", it read. I paused for a moment thinking about how and what I'd answer to the letter when my mind suddenly caught something.

Then I started writing..

"Sorry oppa, but Tae Min and me are gonna be hanging out with Ye In-ah later at 6. Maybe we'll just hang out together next time. :D", I slid the paper back to him and got back to copying the written things from the board. He immediately read what I wrote, frowning a little all of a sudden.

Seconds later...

*thug!

(¬_¬) err~

Sliding the piece of paper back to me, he kicked my foot again. I gave him a death stare as I took the paper to read it for the second time.

"Hmm, how about later after this class? Let's eat together at the cafeteria!", it says.

'Gosh! What's up with this guy?', I thought as I started crumpling the paper with one hand, throwing it inside my bag since the thrash can was quite a little far from where we're sitting.