Chapter 11

---
7:28 am. Omo, my class starts at 7:30. I need to hurry~ (>_<)

. . . *click~!

"Sorry to be late!. . . Oh.", I began, the moment I tilted the doorknob. I'm already expecting to see Ms. Kim standing in front of the teacher's desk when I only saw Joo Eun sitting alone in the classroom.

"오빠 안녕~(Oppa, hello)", she beamed at me. So where's the others?

"W-what are you doing here alone? Where's Mr. Smith?", Because she's supposed to be with him now. I wonder what happened...

"Hmm, he told me to go here since the class will start at around 8. But the other students, actually... They went to the cafeteria.", and she beamed for the second time. Goodness! I thought I'm late already, *sigh.

"Oh, so uh...", I started, leaving the thought hanging on the air when she interrupted me.

"Oppa~ can you seat next to me later in class?", she pouted. We already had our seating arrangement yesterday, though. But, well... Ms. Kim wouldn't notice us, right? I mean, me, seating on the wrong seat? (^^;;

"Uh yeah. Sure~", I said, letting out a warm smile. Anyway, if our professor won't allow me to seat next to her, then I'll just ask permission to Mr. Smith. He he~ ^^

"Reallyyy?! Yehy~", and there she goes waving her hands high up on the air. Aiyoo~ ha ha.

"Ya, Jo Eunie~ you really are excited, aren't you?", I asked as I took the free seat right next to her.

"Hmm, ye~ because we'll be classmates! And Jio and Youngie oppa will be here too. Ha ha, they should be here in any minute now..", she cheerfully stated, suddenly bloating her mouth while turning her head left to right as if looking for something. Tschh, this kid... She shouldn't be acting like this inside the classroom since she's already college now. Aishhh, what if she gets bullied again because of her actions? *sighh, seriously... I'm probably just worried sick about her... (._.)

"Uhm, Jo Eunie. Can you do me a favor?", I started, I just hope this would work...

"Ye. What is it, oppa?", she stared at me in confusion.

". . . Uh, because there's this guy in our classroom named Seung Heon. U-uhm, can you not go near him? Like, avoid him in any way?", I gulped. I'm being serious, though. She can't go near him since that guy's a perv bastard. Ugh~ if only I could watch her every second ...>_<...

"Hmm? Why? Is he a bully oppa?", she asked in concern.

"Uhm. . . Can you just do it, Jo Eunie? For me, please?", I demanded. And right at that moment...

". . . Ha ha, Ye. Because I still needed to talk to Mr. Lee, you kn-- 오 안녕하새요~!", beamed Seung Heon from the main door followed by a bow. Arghhh, why now for Pete's sake?! (¬_¬)