Chapter 25

- - -

"Hyung, I'm craving for 삼겹살(Korean barbecue). What about you?", he questioned. The smell of the freshly cooked dishes were floating in the atmosphere coming from inside the kitchen. It was kinda overwhelming that I couldn't help myself not to think thrice (or more than that) about which to order.

Well, with all these yummy stuff in front of me, who wouldn't be able to make an uncertain decision like me now? Kang Dae-ssi? Ah seriously, that guy's no human, ha ha! He doesn't even care what food to eat. He'll just pick a good-looking (or maybe attractive xD) dish and that's it! Aiyoo, I'm telling you guys, he's a hell of a food pro, ha ha ha! ^O^)

"Ya, Shin! Hurry up! There's not enough seats out here!", he said while harshly shaking my shoulder. Err!

"2 orders of 삼겹살, please!", I asked the lady right away when all of a sudden, someone pushed his way through the counter and stood smiling to himself just beside me.

"Ya! Are you blind?! Can't you see the people waiting in line?!", I protested, raising my voice in annoyance. This guy, really-- ugh!

"Huh? Oh, Shin! Yeah, sorry I'm actually quite in a hurry today. Noona, 2 orders of 삼겹살, please!", Seung Heon waved at the cook from the kitchen. Seconds after he spoke, there she goes smiling brightly at him with the tray on her hand and later on, giving THIS guy the food which I JUST ORDERED!

AAAAAARGH~ (((((((>Д<))))))) !!!

"YA! That's supposed to be mi--", I was about to grab his collar when a hand quickly grabbed mine. KD from the other side stood in front of me protectively.

"Get lost, Seung Heon.", he coldly warned. In response though, he only let out a smirk at us and left, making me feel even more annoyed.

"Just-- ugh! What the eff is wrong with that crap?! That's supposed to be OURS not his! Dam--", I blurted and just in time...

"Language, Shin!", Hyang Soon popped out from behind me. Sh*t! I almost got my tongue slipped. Aishhh~ why does he even have to butt in all of a sudden? (¬_¬)

"Hyung, can't you see?! The last 삼겹살 we're about to eat just got stolen! That as*ho--",

"Shin, 그만해(stop). I'll just get us something else... Hyung! 1 order of 삼계탕 and 콩나물국. And uh, give me 2 orders for 김밥 too.", finally waving back to the cook inside the kitchen, KD patted me in the shoulder and there I saw Soon hyung in my peripheral vision shaking his head slightly while sternly looking at me. (ノ_<)

(A/N: 김밥/kimbap is a Korean sushi roll, 삼계탕/samgyetang is a Korean chicken soup, while 공나물국/kongnamulguk is a Korean beans sprout soup ^^)

"Do you want it separated?", called the guy from the kitchen.

"네 형. 감사합니다! (ye, hyung. thank you)"

##################

Few hours later...

*kkkkkrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!

'Yesss! Time to go home!', I immediately fixed all my things and rushed outside the classroom towards the bench just near the school gates. Ha! Now where's Jo Eun-ah?

. . . .

. . . . .

._.) *sigh~