Chapter 58

A/N: Hope you like this chapter guys! Be sure to click the star on the upper right corner and share me your downs in the comments too!

Author @ Mikkachu, because you're into Kimja as well, here's the chapter I'm dedicating for you again. :D

--------------

*5 weeks later...

"*Sigh... ye, hyung. I'm going home right now... Okay, see you later then.", I hanged up the call. Hoo, today's quite a really tiring Friday, gosh. I've been walking here and there serving customers here in the café for 3 straight hours, aiyoo! And then there's this middle-aged lady who went wild earlier just because we refused to have her plate sent back to the kitchen. 

Basically, this is what happened, it really ticked me off, gosh!

The lady ordered a medium bowl of chicken teriyaki, a plate of crispy crab meat and cheesy puff, and a glass of raspberry tea. I was the one serving her at that time and so after taking her order, I immediately went to the kitchen to have it all prepared for her. A few minutes after the cook finished making her food, I rushed back to her and placed the plates on her table. After that, I went to help the other customers who needed me.

30 minutes later and there she goes ranting and complaining about how terrible the chicken teriyaki tastes like and she wants it to be sent back to the kitchen. But here's the annoying part of it... she was already halfway done with her plate. =_=)

And like I said, after asking the back-of-the-house staff about it and my manager too (since he was there), they told me that she couldn't just send it back like that. So, I went back and did as what I was told to do. And guess what? She got angry at me and in order to express her temper (probably)... she grabbed the glass of raspberry tea from her table and in just a second, swoosh goes the drink splashing onto my uniform, but my face was mostly the one that's gotten wet with all that drink. *Sigh.

Fortunately, I brought myself a T-Shirt that time or else, I'll be going home looking like I just fell onto a manhole in this cold winter.

"Ja Hoon-ssi!", while waiting for a cab beside the street light, somebody with a feminine voice from my left side called my name. I was watching the cars go by at that same time and when I glanced at the person, it revealed my coworker's face running towards me.

"Oh, Yuri-ssi."

"You forgot your keys.", she said as she handed me my duplicate keys for the gate, the main door, and my room in the mansion. I immediately bowed my head at her and she did the same thing as well before turning her back at me. AIyoo, good thing she's the one who found it. If Soon hyung was her, he won't let me have these keys and make me climb up onto the gate instea--

"Uh, Ja Hoon-ssi.", glancing at my left side, I saw Yuri again smiling shyly at me. Yes, her name's Yuri and she's Japanese. ^_^) She's actually the one who helped me deal with the 'witch' customer back there earlier. She talked to her at that time with our manager while he told me to go back to the staff room to change.