Chapter 42

"Oh, by the way... Hyung, why didn't Kimja hyung showed up at school this morning? I also didn't saw him at home earlier.", after a minute of silence between all of us while waiting for the green light to turn red, Sang Min began popping out the question. It seemed like he's starting to notice it too, hm.

"Uhh...", Jio hyung who's standing beside me, left the thought hanging in the air as he began. A look of hesitation flashed in both his eyes as I tried staring at him. Soon hyung on the other hand, has his eyes glued on his phone.

'I wonder what lies you both are going to tell us now...', I slipped my hands through my pocket and sighed. These two... they've got a lot to tell us about Kimja. We deserve an explanation about the things that they've talked about him, Shin, and Jo Eun last night as well.

Because right at this moment, nobody knows about the three of them but me, and only me. Neither Jo Eun nor Shin or Kang Dae and Sang Min knows about it but me and these two. I don't even know if Jo Eun's dad and Kang Joon is aware of it or not. Well, it's most likely not though. *sigh, it's just crazy. And it pisses me off just thinking that it's already been a day but they're still trying to live with it like NOTHING really, ever happened.

"He's-- He went to see the doctor earlier this morning, so he weren't able to go to his classes.", with hesitation trying to overcome his voice, Jio hyung explained followed by a straight smile and a slight nod. However, I noticed Soon hyung tilt his head a little towards Jio hyung's direction the moment he spoke the word 'doctor'.

'Ha. You must be surprised hearing that, hyung... that's not even the only thing these guys needed to hear.', I sighed once again as I gave him a quick glance. Right then, the green light started turning red, making the vehicles running from left and right in front of us to yield. From there, the six of us crossed the road and continued our way to the mansion.

"What? Is Kimja oppa sick?!", Jo Eun worriedly asked, glancing up at Shin Young and Jio hyung in the process.

"Yeah, he is. But he's gonna' be fin-", Soon hyung began as he tried to let out a cheerful tone in his voice but got immediately interrupted by Jo Eun who stopped in her tracks after hearing him say 'yes'.

"Fine?!! What?! He's in the hospital and you're telling me that he is gonna' be just fine?!", she raised her voice while slumping her hands onto her waist. Her brows creased, fiercely glaring at him which made all of us stop from our tracks.

"Ya~ lower your voice. It's not like-", Soon hyung started but she cut her off again.

"If something bad happens to Ja Hoon, are you the one who's gonna' take responsibility then?!!", she snarled and was about to walk up to him who's now looking at her with his face filled with annoyance when Shin Young suddenly stopped her by the arm, pulling her to the side and away from Soon hyung.

"뭐?! (what) Ya, Jo Eun-ah~! How dare you talk to me like that! You know nothing about what happened and now you're talking as if you know everything! Woah~ this is unbelievable! ", because of the attitude she showed him, Soon hyung end up losing his patience and began walking up to her but Shin Young instantly blocked him by stepping up in front of Jo Eun. Jio hyung on the other hand, wrapped his arms around Soon hyung's chest while I stop him by the shoulder with my hand.