Chapter 29

December 6, Saturday. 7:30 am.

*to-toot! To-toot! To-too—

"*yawn~", Shin growled to himself, rubbing his eyes from sleep as he sat next to his night table. He glanced up to the wall clock and it read 7:15 am. Noticing that his cold got away, he knew it's time for him to do his daily routine, the usual morning warmups with the guys.

##################

*Shin Young's POV*

I instantly got up from my bed, knowing the fact that I've fully recovered from yesternight's cold, I think? Well, at least it doesn't feel heavy today unlike last night. Darn, I really thought I was gonna die yesterday, ha ha. Good thing Jo Eun is—

I turned my head to the side only to find out that she was actually sitting on a chair with her head lying on top of her arms that were both resting on my study table.

'So, s-she really is here last night?', staring at her peacefully sleeping face cautiously for about a while, the last night's thoughts came rushing through my mind again. Then I remembered how I managed to stop her from leaving me alone in my room. I shouldn't have done that. I should've just let her go instead.

'*Sigh, she looked so tired though. I wonder how hard it was for her taking care of me', I thought and grabbed my blanket so to cover her up. 'Jo Eun-ah, do you even feel the same way as I do for you?', another silence went dead present while keeping my eyes on her. I mean, of course she doesn't. I'm just her best friend after all, or maybe... We aren't anymore.

I remembered before long, when I still don't have any feelings for her yet, cuddling with her as if we're real siblings is so easy to do. We've slept together in my room a lot of times before and she likes digging her head on my back whenever back hugging me. Her dad and my parents wasn't against it though. In fact, her dad even wants me to be his in-law someday but I always disagree. She isn't tall enough for me, I say. But just looking at myself and how much I'm craving for every single piece of her now. Tsch, how could I like her this much?

- - - -

"Morning, hyung!", I lazily said while climbing down stairs without looking up at him. Jo Eun's still asleep on my bed so I got out first. Well, since I can't just let her sleep in my table like that, and it'd be a little too cold of me ignoring her, so I decided to take her to my bed. Anyway, that's to thank her for staying with me last night.

"Ye. Feeling okay now?", and he packed the last Tupperware into his bag. Today's Saturday and it's weekend, maybe hyung's going somewhere with... Someone?

"형, 어디 가요 ? (Where are you going?)", disregarding his question, I asked him back. Because you know, I heard a rumor from one of my batch-mates in school that Soon hyung is, perhaps dating some outsider, and by outsider, I mean somebody from outside our school. Quite intriguing, isn't it? And I just heard it last week, by the way. Aigoo, this guy has something to explain to us, seriously.

"Why? You wanna come?"

"Come? I don't even know where you're heading."

"Somewhere.", he finally said, frantically wearing his bag as if in a hurry. Then he began running towards the main door, throwing an unusual smile at me. Right then, I knew there really is something fishy going on. (¬ ~¬*)

"*Sigh, some brother you are."

*tug, tug, tug, tug, tug...

"Gurmohnin~", lazily greeted somebody from the stairs. Jo Eun and her morning voice, pft.