Chapter 46

A/N: Hello! This will be the featured instrumental for the whole chapter. Feel free to play and replay it whenever you want! Hope you like the chapter as well :)

*Kang Dae's POV*

6 days later...

Monday. December 16, 2013.

6:10 a.m.

"Ya, Shin Young-ah! Can I borrow a towel?", I knocked at his bedroom door with my eyes closed, which is just right beside the restroom sink. Well, if you're wondering how I got into the restroom though, there's basically two doors in the second-floor restroom I'm in right now.

But you see, the door leading towards Shin Young's room is um, it's a bookshelf. Yeah, you know, like a hidden door that could only be opened if he tilts the doorknob from his room or if I pull the small book on top of the shelf. But I couldn't do it anymore since he changed something from this thing and the book on top's gone, and his reason for doing that is, "for safety, 'cause you never know". *Sigh, as if someone's gonna' sneak up at his room and rape him, gosh. He isn't even that good-looking at all, pft.

"네? (What?)", he asked and hurriedly opened the door. But because I was hiding behind it, the edge of the shelf hit me hard in my left arm which made me wrinkle my brows. God, it hurts!

"Ya! Careful with that damn door! Aish.."

"Huh? Why? Did I hit you? ... 미안. (Sorry)", I could've slap this guy for asking what's obvious right now. "=__=)

"Let me borrow your towel, I forgot mine.", I sarcastically asked. He went off and got a towel for me as I said, handing it to me before he closed the door. *Sigh, this is because I was completely in a hurry a while ago to take a bath which is why I forgot to bring my own tow-

"Ya! That's yours, alright? Don't give it back to me, it's yours.", Shin unexpectedly opened the hidden door all of a sudden just to remind me about the towel, making me leaped away from the sink. As soon as he finished what he said, he immediately closed the door on me with the sound of his foot lazily walking away.

"뭐야 (what the hell)~!", this guy... If I was not wearing this thing now then-AISHH! >A< he didn't even say something like, "hey, KD. I'm opening the door!". He just pushed it open so carelessly, gosh!

-------------

"*knock! *knock! ... *creek~, Kang Dae-ah", whispered somebody from behind while I was packing my stuff. Turning around, I saw Kimja hyung's morning face peeking inside by my bedroom door while scratching his eyes with his hand.

I remember 6 days ago before uncle Hanzo and Jo Eun's crazy stepbrother left, him and Soon hyung told us about what happened to this guy and explained to us everything. Sang Min and I were both shocked, of course. Kimja hyung barely get home late but when he does, he always tries to keep us informed by shooting us a message in our own group chat just so everyone would know. That's actually one of our rules here in the mansion which, only Shin Young and sometimes Dong Min hyung too, kept forgetting.