Chapter 36

*Shin Young's POV*

Remembering what happened back there, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH~! (●o≧д≦)o

That was so embarrassing! What's more, This greasy hyung thinks we're already dating and that me and Jo Eun just kept it secret from the others so they wouldn't bug us with questions which is completely NOT TRUE!!! 아이씨 진짜~! (>人<)

She hasn't even said 'Yes' to me just yet and there goes Dong Min hyung ruining everything! *Sigh~ now Jo Eun hates to see my face after that incident. I bet she's going to ignore me until tomorrow or even until the next month! (ノ﹏ヽ) *Sigh~ lkjhgfdsa we were already almost 'there'~! We're almost 'there' in that stage of 'officially dating' but because of THIS GUY my plans are now ruined!!! Arghh, seriously!

*Thug~ . . . (ー ー;)

*Thug~!

I was lying on the ground with a big circle-shaped pillow on my back as I tried kicking the ball towards the big mirror in the practice room twice, but the ball just kept on coming back to me. Well, obviously the ball comes back when you kick it, duh??! My point is... I want that mirror to break, right now. Like, at this very moment while I'm still pissed and I mean it! (  ̄^ ̄)

*Thug...

*Thug... *thug. . .

*Thug~! ... Thug!

. . . *Thug~!

"아이씨 진짜~! (argh, really!)", due to annoyance, I angrily kicked the ball we used to use when we play basketball towards the mirror. Hard. The moment it hit the surface of it, it instantly let out a loud, shattering sound in front of me which made me got up from my back in a split second.

. . .

'I broke it.' (・_・;)I thought and slowly sat down where I was laying down earlier. I kept my eyes locked on the broken pieces of the mirror in front of me. I can't believe I actually broke it using just that ball, aiyoo~

Few seconds later, I decided to clean it all up. The others might be searching for me already, they can't see me breaking things around here or Soon hyung will get mad! Ugh, that guy is really bossy, by the way! He always orders us everywhere anytime he wants, *sigh.

*Knock, knock, knock!

"Who is it?", I drawled while picking up the pieces of shattered glass from the ground.

Until suddenly...

∑(;°Д°) . . . ! *gasp

'OH SH*****TTTTTTTTTT!!', I yelped in my thoughts, my eyes widened in shock . Ugh, how STUPID of you, Shin!(ノд <@)Aish~ now how am I supposed to get all this out without someone seeing it?! Ugh~

I hurriedly swished my arms inwards as I was kneeling in the ground to collect all the shattered pieces of the mirror. But instead of helping myself out from getting caught by god-knows-who who's behind the main door of the practice room, it only caused the tiny pieces of mirror to prick my skin with its sharp edges which made me stop from doing it.

"Aish~ why did I even broke that mirror in the first place?!", I muttered while removing the tiny pieces of it that got stuck in my arms. As I did so, my skin slowly bled. There's still quite a lot that got stuck on my skin and it hurts! ⋋_⋌