Chapter 8

*Ji Hyun's POV*

Before I knew it, I noticed Kimja's worried face as he kept on asking our Dumpling.

"You sure you're okay? Ha ha", he chuckled sheepishly. Ehrm, what's up with this kid, really?

"Ya, Kimja~ what if you go take care of her after supper?", I asked him, smiling. He should get what I mean, ha ha.

"Huh? Oh, sure hyung.", he answered, letting out a smile. He replied without hesitating? Isn't he even going to complain? Ha ha.. σ(^_^;)

"*cough, *cough, ehmm..", suddenly blurted Shin from my back, clearing his throat.

"What's it again?", I mumbled to him. Is he sick too?

"Uhm, hyung.. Can I too? *cough, ehmm..", he asked, scratching his nape as he cleared up his throat for the second time. Can I what??? (・_・;

"Huh?", I mouthed to him. I don't get him, really. What's up with this kid?

"어 없어요(nothing), he he he...", and then he started to rush towards the dining room. Seriously, what's going on with him? (^^;;

-----

As we started to eat our food, I noticed the kids talking and laughing here and there. They were all pumped up the moment they saw Jo Eun. 'Ha ha, they really love our Dumpling eh..', I thought to myself. Anyway, we've been her family since her dad left, so... I suppose we've sense some connection with each other. Ha ha~ ^^

Then something caught my eyes. I instantly gave Soon hyung an eye signal. Good thing, he got it.

"Ehrm, ehm... U-Uh, Kimja~ C-Can you hand me that bowl of rice, please?", he called out to Kimja, gesturing to the bowl of rice near in front of Jo Eun. Aishhh~ why is he stuttering now?

"아, 네 형... (ye hyung)", answered Kimja while lifting the bowl and reaching for Soon hyung's hand. Actually, Kimja's acting pretty weird these past few days. Even before we play the Peppero game, he's really acting weird whenever our Dumpling's around. Or am I the only one thinking that way?

Well earlier, My eyes just caught him having deep conversation with our Dumpling with his arm resting on top of the backrest of Jo Eun's chair. They were laughing at each other as if they're the only guys in the dining table. More like they're couples, ha ha ha~ (^∇^)That's why I started giving hyung an eye signal a while ago.

"S-so, hyung~ what are we gonna do next after we eat? I want to have a movie marathon later!", I exclaimed. Because I just realized like I'm being left out with these kids, ha ha. I mean, they're having their own conversations and I'm here eating alone by myself. (^人^")

"Hyung! What about horror movies?", suggested Sang Min.