Chapter 72

I went with him on an Asian restaurant here in town since, you know, 'the stove is NOT WORKING'. Anyway, the resto where he took me looks relatively new, and this is my first time going here too, but seeing this place filled with lots of people, aiyoo. This must be quite a good place to eat.

"Hey, can you get us a table and I'll just order us food?", Ja Hoon hyung asked while trying to cut into the line. The line, by the way, was terribly long! Now, I just realize that we should've just went to the other resto that I told him earlier. Ugh~

Tsk. At least that one's bigger than this one and not a lot of p-- *stomach growling*

"-___-) ... Aish, seriously! If I'm only not as hungry as I am right now.

"네 (yeah). Okay.", with that, I began darting my eyes everywhere. Few seconds later and I've finally found a table for us. Yet, as soon as I started walking towards it while a crowd of people surrounded me, someone else took it. A very young couple, ugh. They took it! Ughhh... Wait. Well, you know, it doesn't matter. I'm older than them so they might want to give up their seats if I talked to them nicely. ^U^)

"Hey, uhh... can I have this table you're at right now?", I asked while looking at the both of them.

"Huh? (excuse me?)", they said in unison. I gulped, my cheeks blushed. This is stupid, what am I even doing right now with these kids... (/_\;;)

"U-uh, nothing. Happy holidays though.", and then I let out a fake and awkward smile at them before turning my back and hurriedly climb to the second floor of the building. After scanning my surroundings when I arrived, I immediately saw Ja Hoon sitting on the empty seat beside the transparent glass wall, and... he's already starting to eat! ><)

"Hyung, what did you get? Ohhh, Ton katsu?!", I asked as soon as I approach him from behind. Argh, I didn't know they have it here! Aiyoo~ I'd really want to dig in right now.

But then, as I was about to dig into my bowl of rice, he suddenly pulled it towards him, which then made me look at him with confusion.

"오 왜요? (Oh, why the)", I asked, confused.

"I told you to get us a table, you didn't.", he said and threw me the 'look'. I tried pulling my bowl of rice from him but instead of letting me have it, he hit my hands with his spoon. It hit my index finger hard that it made me pull my hand back in pain. Aish! What the hell is wrong with this guy now? I'm just trying to eat, and he won't let me!

"아! 야~! 미친 뭐야? (ah, hey! Are you crazy)", I complained and for the second time, he hit me with his spoon again. This time though, he hit me in the head. ㄱ_ㄱ)

"뭐라고? (What did you say) Ha ha", he laughed while shaking his head. Tsh, look at em' right now! Aiyoo, seriously!

"Ya, are yo—"

"I told you to get us a table earlier, but you went somewhere and started talking to people.", he interrupted and gave me back my bowl of rice.

"That's because I was trying to get them off that table because we need one— 야! 아이씨 (Hey, aish)", I tried to reason as I was about to dig in my rice but then he began coughing as if he got something caught in his throat. And then, for whatever reason, he started laughing at me.

"Y-you... What?", with his mouth opened he asked while trying to contain his laughter. Alright, I know that sounds stupid but believe it or not... I did. >U<)

"I said, I tried asking them to move somewhere because we need a table.", for the second time, I repeated.

"W-- You really did that?", aiyoo, is this guy even listening to me?

"Hyung, are you seriously asking me that again?", with a smile threatening to show across my face, I complained which only made him laugh. Aish, really now~

"Ha ha ha! And what did you said?", with his voice shaking from containing his laughter, he asked again.

"Um, *sigh~ ha ha. Happy holidays.", I said followed by an awkward smile. As soon as he heard my response, he ends up laughing hysterically that his entire face almost lit up bright red. Glancing at the people around us, I sighed heavily but still ended up giggling at myself. I was dumb back there, aish seriously! And this guy really dared laughing at me like this, ugh~

"아, 왜~ (ah, why)? Haha, it's almost Christmas hyung though, it's only—YA!", I complained but seeing him like this... argh~ ha ha! I know what I did was completely funny alright! But the people are looking at us right now, aiyoo.

"Hyung, will you stop?", I said, tapping him by the arm who's now having his head down to hide his face. But still, he continued laughing at me! Gosh~ ><

"Ya, aish~! *tok", I called again. This time, I grabbed my spoon which I haven't used yet, and hit him in the head. Now we're quits! Pft~ haha! The sound that it made though, omo. I think I hit him hard, ha ha ha!

"Oww~ ha ha! 알았어, 알았어. (okay, okay)", he said, scratching the back of his head as he went back giggling and dig onto his food.

------------

*Ja Hoon's POV*

"Ahh~ I love the wind, wooh!", I shouted while waving my hands in the air in front of the balcony of my apartment. We're right next to the sea, by the way. The wind here is pretty cold but since it's quite hot this afternoon, I think it's nice and it suits the mood.

We went back here in my apartment after we ate. I don't really have any work to do today and this kid has no class tomorrow or work, so we're just chilling here and all that. It's only 10 p.m. though, I wonder what we should do today? Or should we actually go outside?

"Hyung, let's go to the beach!", called Shin from behind as he got out from the shower rubbing his wet hair with a towel. It's Soon hyung's towel that he's given me, pft. This kid asked me earlier if he can borrow mine, which is the purple one but I... kinda don't want to so I had to do it. Ha ha! Wherever Soon hyung is right now, I'm sorry~! I don't like the color that he's given me too because it's blue. >U<)

"지금 (now)?"

"Yeah."

'Err... but it's hot though. Hmm...', I thought. But then again, even if it's hot, the wind is cold. Well, what should I wear though? I mean, I can't just wear these jeans.

"Okay."

######################

A/N: Sorry for the short, awkward chapter! T_T ) The next 3, which would be the last chapters (I promise it will be the last!), would be longer than these. For now, I hope you enjoyed reading!

I'm actually hoping the readers of this story would finish the whole thing though. It'd really be great if you do. And for those who's reading this, HI~! Thank you for keeping up with me! :)