Chapter 6

---

. . . *Walking. .

. . . (^.^) . .

. . . . . . (;;^_^A

'Why does the atmosphere have to be this heavy?', I thought to myself. The moment we start to move on and walk, is also the moment where the atmosphere got pretty awkward.

"U-uh, Dumplings~ you with me?", I started to break the silence of awkwardness.

"ye, ha ha~ 왜요, 오빠? (why oppa)", she started to giggle again, sticking her face down near mine. I can feel her lips touching the edge of my ear, and it tickles.

"Ya~ you're too heavy.", I complained, trying to fake up. Ha ha~

"Huh? really?", she replied. Ha ha, I could sense she's pouting right now (≧∇≦)

"Ye, ha ha ha~", I replied back. We're actually halfway there now. I mean, to the food stands. I bet there'd be some 떡볶이 (spicy rice cake) and 불고기 (Korean BBQ) too~ ( ̄▽ ̄) ahhh, I'm really getting hungry..

. . .

Suddenly, I heard her giggling. Then I started to feel something on my hair.

"Ya~ what are you doing with my hair now? Ha ha..", I complained. It tickles like heck, really! She should stop doing it right now~ (^◇^)

"왜애애~?(why) Your hair smells like KD oppa's perfume! Ha ha ha~", she teased. Since when did I use KD's perfume?!! XD ha ha! What the heck is wrong with her nose?! Really? Ha ha ha!(≧∇≦)

"Aish, seriously?! Ha ha! You little brat, get down! Ha ha ha~", I blurted out. Then I tried to play prank on her by faking my hands which supports her back, as if to let her fall into the ground.

Unfortunately... Pft~ (/ U \")

. . . Oooopsss..

"YA! Oppa! Why'd you do that?!", her face flushed in annoyance. Ha ha ha! I never expect she'd fall off the ground.

"Ahhh, he he~ 미안, 미안...(sorry, sorry) C-come on, get up~", I was stuttering. I can't help it xD

Then she started to frown at me. Aww~ 귀엽다(cute) ha ha ha! (≧∇≦)Aish, but she's probably getting mad right now... X)

"Ahh, oppa~ I remembered something! Come closer, I'll tell you.", she began, signaling her hands as she smiled. Ah, hell no~! He he he~ I bet she's going to try and play prank on me. Uh-uh, no thanks~ ha ha. ( ̄▽ ̄)

I shook my head. She pouted. Ha ha, she can't do that to me. Neverrrrr! XD Well, if I know, she already did this to Jio hyung. That time actually, she just bite his ears and started to run for her life. Hahahaha! Pft, I won't let that happen to me. (^ν^)