Chapter 26

*Jo Eun's POV*

I paused and felt my cheeks getting hot for a minute or two. I've been telling stories quite a lot and now I'm in a huge trouble! Darn, Jo Eunie~! You and your stupid mouth, zip it for heaven's sake! (>\\\\\\\\\\\

***Flashback***

"떠봐요 (see you), Tae Min-ah!", I waved goodbye at her and almost going to turn my back from her and her house when she began making weird gestures with her both hands, more like calling me to approach her while letting out a creepy smile on her face. And so I did as she wanted.

(A/N: 떠봐요/ddeo bwayo = see you later or tomorrow)

"왜요? (why)", I pouted which just made her face turn into a rosy glowing kind of thing as if getting flattered about something.

"Youuu! You are so, so, so— ughhhh~ I'm so jealouuus!", she whisper-shouted to me as she was covering her face with her two hands, thumping her feet in the process.

"Yaaa~ what's with all the face? Ha ha! You look funny.", I teased.

"Tsk! Why are you being like this to me now? Hmp, but you know what? I could sense something about that guy. Hmm...", she beamed and left the thought hanging on the air while staring at Kimja oppa who's standing outside the gates.

"Tae Min-ah! Tsss, stop that will you? He's my brother."

"But didn't you told me... He's never a kin to you?"

"Ehh... W-well.."

"Aish! Jo Eunie, listen. Don't you think... He likes you even just a bit?", I froze at the thought of that for a moment and blushed. I tried glancing back at Kimja oppa and as I did so, he suddenly turned his head on us and smiled the moment he saw me looking at him. Because of that, I quickly faced back Tae Min and saw that she was already wearing her teasing face.

- - - -

(A/N: Please play the song '혼자걷는걸음' of Afternight Project above starting from here until the end part of the story. [P. S. And I'm sorry if I couldn't translate the name of the song ^^;] Just repeat the song again if in case you needed to ^^)

"Jo Eun-ah, you want some ice cream?", he beamed, pointing at the mini store in front of us.

"Uhhhm—", I started when...

"가자!(let's go)", he, all of a sudden held my hand, almost dragging me while we run towards the store. Because of this sudden movement, I quickly stopped and pulled my hand from his grip.

"Stop.", I blurted. Just thinking about what Tae Min-ah told me earlier, I couldn't help myself from being suspicious about his actions. I mean, We've been friends for quite a year or three but I realized that he never tried holding my hand even though we're this close. He even told me that holding a girl's hand is never his thing but just seeing him right now and these past few days...

'Does he really like me?', recalling that particular question in my mind, a sudden disappointment washed over me which made me avert my eyes from him.

"..Oh. I guess you don't want some. Uhh, let's go hom—"

"No. Just... I-I just thought it's getting cold for ice cream.", I faked a smile. He nodded in agreement as expected. Until we've both decided to just get some burgers and hang out in the nearest playground for a while before going home.

The Hired (Completed!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara