Chapter 30

"Yah! Don't pedal too fast!", she yelled from behind so I slowed down a little. Weew! At least the girl back there won't bother me anymore. Ha! Though, I wonder if she followed us?

"Jo Eun-ah, uh.. About earlier--", I began.

"It's alright! Ha ha, I could tell you're trying to run away from that girl a while ago. Pft!", she bluntly mocked. Aish, how could she figure that out so fast? Whoa. Is she a spy?

"Ya, d-don't laugh at me like that! It's not funny.", I stuttered and stopped the bike beside the bench. It was kinda' tiring, honestly. We've been pedaling and talking about a lot of things for the whole 2 hours, aigoo! Isn't that too much already?

"Hey, how'd you know there's a girl watching us that time?"

"You kept stuttering and quick-glancing at the bridge, you know! Tsss, you look so obvious.", she said while climbing down the bike. Suddenly, before she even got down, something caught her shoes and was almost going to fall off if only I didn't caught her in time.

"Ya, watch it!", I said with her arms wrapped around my neck. Darn this girl, so clumsy!

Some time later after helping her untangle her shoelace from the bicycle pedal, we sat on the bench to get a rest for a while. I glanced over my wristwatch and it read 11:06 am.

"Ya, Dumplings. What do you wanna do after this?", I called and waited for her response when it turns out that both her eyes were already closed shut, letting her head rest on the wall. She looked so haggard but still funny, pft.

'This girl... I.. Wonder how it feels like to be your real boyfriend?', smiling to myself as I fixed my eyes on her, these sort of thoughts kept rushing through my mind. I sure do like her a lot, no, maybe I really do love her so much. If only I could turn back time, she might've been 'taken' until now. I might've been the luckiest guy in the world when that happens.

I sighed deeply, averting my eyes from her so to take a quick once-over to the cool surroundings around us. It's a relief that there's only us two and some other couples who're hanging out here. Although, I felt bad in part since Jo Eun isn't 'MY' official girlfriend, ughh. What a pity, Shin. Everyone in this theme park almost seemed like they all have partners but the two of us here! Wow, for real. Now I felt even more terrible at dating. (-_- |||)

Later that second, in a blink of an eye, the annoying stalker, popped out from beside me, startling me in the process. I mean, the girl from before... Again. I panicked and glanced back at Jo Eun who's napping silently beside me. Aish, what to do now?!

"Uhm, oh! H-heyy, hi! I-It's been a while, huh?", then intentionally kicked Jo Eun's foot from beneath the bench only to get no response.

"Ye. I see you're enjoying the weekend with your little sister.", the girl said and afterwards, impulsively stepping closer towards me, closing the gap between us which automatically made me to back off a bit from her. Well, It's just, seeing her with a very short shorts and a d-deceiving tops, I couldn't help myself not to get nervous.

'Ahh, really~ Dong Min hyung, why does it have to be me, not you?!', I thought and kicked Jo Eun's foot for the second time around. This time, with much force, thinking that it might help me wake her up.

"Mm, so... How's life going so far? Have you already got a girlfriend?", she began asking again, crossing her arms over her chest in the process. I flinched at her actions. She must've been expecting me to say 'no' and that I'm still single and waiting for someone to flirt with m-- WHAT?!!!