Chapter 9

*Kimja's POV*

Right after dinner, Jo Eun and I headed towards her room instantly so she could take a rest earlier. Unfortunately, she's one hell of a stubborn kid who loves talking a lot. σ(^_^;)

"Oppa! How does SICA's building looks like? Ha ha~ I'm curious because Soon oppa told me I'm attending classes next week and I still don't know what rooms I'm going to take my classes in. . . Oppa~ what do you think will my unif--", and just like that, she kept on talking about random things. Ha ha! I just can't help myself from laughing at her, acting real cute. (^∇^)

"Yaaa~ Why are you laughing suddenly?", she pouted with her puppy eyes. I just smiled at her. I couldn't say anything since, I don't know... I felt like I'm already out of ideas to talk about. Ha ha~ ^^

"I'm not.. It's just that you're talking too much, ha ha ha..", I teased. Then she started to pout again.

'*Sigh.. You don't know how pretty you are when you do that...', I suddenly thought to myself. Aishhh, why am I thinking stupid things again? {(-_-)}

"Uhm... You know, you should at least take a rest now. It's getting late Jo Eunie~ Soon hyung will get mad at us if he sees you--", I tried to convince her with my calm voice when she began interrupting me.

"Ughhhhhh~ but I don't want to! It's just 10:45, it's not late! Tsk... Oppa~ why are you being so cruel to me now?", she complained, letting out a pout for the third time. Her eyes getting teary. Aww, this kid~

"Tsk. Jo Eunie~ you keep doing that and I'll... I-I'll....", I stuttered. Shoot! (ノ_<) What is wrong with my mouth?! Gahhh~

"I'll? Ha ha. What oppa? Tell me, tell me, ha ha ha...", she suddenly lowered her face, drawing it nearer against mine. Her head resting on her palm. *gulp

"A-ah... I-I'll, I'll.. Leave you h-here.", and for the second time, I gulped from stuttering. Her face is almost two inches closer to mine. Aishhh, this ain't happening, Kimja~ ...>_<...

"Ha ha! Oppa~ why are you blushing? Ha ha ha... You're so cute~ ha ha. Aight, I'll sleep. BUT! Do me a favor first..", she teased, jumping out from her bed and started heading towards her closet behind me. B-blushing? Me?! Ughh.. Am I really that obvious? m(_ _)m

. . . . .

"Urghhh~! It's stuck!", she muttered. I tried to turn my head, and there she was, trying to take the big, heavy futon out of her closet.

"Ya, careful~! You're doing it wrong...", I exclaimed as I hurriedly walk towards her. Her closet isn't as safe as what she thinks, she should've just asked me to do it for her~ (−_−;) *sigh...

"I'm fine, I'm fine! Ha ha~", she giggled sheepishly. (¬_¬) tsh, what a lame excuse~ tsk, tsk.

"Fine my ass. You can't even take it out yourself. Ha ha~ step back, Jo Eunie. I'll do it.", I teased and she gave me a sharp look. Ha ha, she's such a kid ^^