Chapter 55

*Hyang Soon's POV*

January 22nd.

"*Sigh... we can't really stop you now, can we?", I said as I let out a smile. Seeing him give me a straight smile, I hugged him and gently pat him in the back. If I could, I'd want that hug to be a little longer but, it's already time.

Once I pulled back, Dong Min glanced at me and exhaled a heavy sigh. When I looked at Jio, I saw his eyes getting a little watery as Sang Min threw his hands at him for a hug. On the other hand, Ja Hoon and Kang Dae who're standing side by side walked up at him as they both stretched their arms for a warm embrace. And then there's Jo Eun...

"우리 조은아, 울지 마라. (our Jo Eun-ah, don't cry.)", Sang Min cooed at her after seeing her silently sobbing beside Shin Young, who has his arms wrapped around her shoulders. Cupping her cheeks, he sighed.

"Ya~ I said don't cry already. I promise, once I'm able to save money, I'll come back to see you here. How's that sound?", right after saying that with a smile, Jo Eun instantly threw her hands at him, making him take a step back because of the sudden impact.

"Aiyoo, our Dumplings crying so hard.", I exclaimed as I tried to peek at her face. With my free hand, I grabbed the handkerchief from my pants' front pocket and carefully wipe the tears that was continuously flowing from her eyes.

"Jo Eun-ah~ aiyoo.", Sang Min exclaimed as he kept his hand rubbing her back to make her stop from crying. Few minutes later, Jo Eun slowly pulled back from the hug hiccupping while her other hand wipes off the tears from her eyes.

I then looked up at Jio and Dong Min and gestured my hands at them to get her some water while glancing at Shin and Ja Hoon, I signaled my hands at them to help me make her stop crying. As the four of them started moving, I hooked my arm around Sang Min's shoulder and sighed.

"So, what time will they be coming then?", I asked.

"Hmm... I'm not really sure hyung but I think they'll be here soon."

-------------

"GROUP HUG~!!! (Group hug!)", I shouted and everyone immediately copied me as we threw our arms at each other for the last group hug that we'd ever have with Sang Min.

"Aiyoo, I will seriously miss you all, guys.", he said as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

"Ya, stop trying to make us all cry. Aish~", blurted Dong Min while making the 'face'.

"Pft, hyung if you wanted to cry. Just cry. No one's stopping you here.", mocked Kang Dae which then, made him narrow his eyes at him. Ha ha! Seriously, look at these kids starting it again.